View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 06:50 PM
YnYng
Regular 'Geeker

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
This is a great mod! I hope you have no doubt this is a success and should continue to grow. I look forward to mods and more customization. The only thing I have trouble with now is the home button, mostely trying to return home, and like Chiggy said possibly me not understanding when i am supposed to tap it and when i'm supposed to slide it

double tap when u wanna go to the original home screen, slide left for the quicklinks, and right for the sense tabs =) ( providing you're in one already, once u slide right, ull see that the tab you are currently in will be "greyed" out so to speak, which shows you which tab you are currently using)

watch the video bro it really helped!, hit thanks if I did

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"