PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Sharkie405, question, are you using manila 2.5.2012.1412 or 1324?

[QUOTE=Sharkie405;1803070]Failed how? Sense won't launch? Did you edit your 26948339 manila file to reflect any extra tabs you've added in. Tonight I've been playing with the Facebook tab. I have Sprint Navi, Sprint TV, Call History and Facebook all added and working fine.

I can post my 26948339 manila file if you want, so you can see how to edit it, if you're not already familiar with doing so.

In case you're not. You can copy your 26948339_manila file from your Windows folder and edit it (Notepad) to add in the tabs then copy it back to your Windows folder restart Sense or soft reset and test it out. Assuming it works you can cook that file in. I cook it in via a separated folder near the end of my EXTs after all the Sense Tabs are cooked in. This way you can find it and edit it easily should you want to play around with Sense tabs again.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 06-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
Hey Loinedas, ----------------
Im looking into the Pictures&Video extra options you mentioned by running a backup kitchen based on these packages to test, keep you posted

Thanks Diemoss

Don't worry so much about the Word Mobile, I will keep office 2010 and deal with how it functions now

This is what the tabs look like that i"m talking about at the bottom of pictures and Video, The 2 last tabs, camera and video do not work, theres a selection box there, but you cant see what your selecting, the graphics get screwed up, the text you see in the second picture is just residual images left from selections you can make from the second tab ( slide show)

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen001[1].jpg (6.0 KB, 109 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen002[1].jpg (9.9 KB, 111 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-09-2010, 08:13 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

What the heck would cause this code on boot?

Run XML
\Windows\Start_Menu.xml failed
Code: 0x80004005

Old 06-09-2010, 08:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Thanks Diemoss

Don't worry so much about the Word Mobile, I will keep office 2010 and deal with how it functions now

This is what the tabs look like that i"m talking about at the bottom of pictures and Video, The 2 last tabs, camera and video do not work, theres a selection box there, but you cant see what your selecting, the graphics get screwed up, the text you see in the second picture is just residual images left from selections you can make from the second tab ( slide show)
no worries Loinedas

So far i based a ROM based on 6.5 and one on 6.5.3 and both exihibit the two extra options in Pictures&Video with the missing text entries

as of right now i don't believe its a SYS specific problem although it might completely be that the the SYS is missing one file necessary to show the language file for that screen option.

So far ive replaced pimg.exe from another build I have around but no change. Good luck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

lionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlionedas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I think I'm gona move up to the latest release, and get off of 21905

Thanks agian

Last edited by lionedas; 06-09-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:44 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSnively View Post
This is getting crazy this is the longest I have ran the same SYS 23569.

Does anyone know what to change in a TSK file to change the email background color from black to White?

I want to run the tacchan23Black 2.tsk file.
I use tacchan23 themes as well. I've just gotten used to the white lettering on black pages.

Old 06-09-2010, 10:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberwolf671 View Post
sharkie405, question, are you using manila 2.5.2012.1412 or 1324?

I've been trying to cook in the Documents and e-Reader Tabs and I'm having a rough time. I'm also having a rough time finding good info on them. I came across a thread at XDA several times that seems to be the main discussion of them, but it's a request thread and so there's no crucial info. in the first post, it's all scattered about the thread. Is there no official thread w/FAQs and how tos and bugs and what not? If so, can someone PLEASE help me out and shoot me a link?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 06-09-2010 at 10:49 PM.
Old 06-09-2010, 10:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

JSnively is keeping up the good workJSnively is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
I use tacchan23 themes as well. I've just gotten used to the white lettering on black pages.

Yeah I thought about that but there has to be a way to change this.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:41 PM
O-Matic
Pocket PC: Vogue, TP2, Epic 4G, Nexus S, Galaxy SIII, Nexus 4
Carrier: Big Pink

shane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIPshane6374 is a VIP
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to shane6374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post

I've been trying to cook in the Documents and e-Reader Tabs and I'm having a rough time. I'm also having a rough time finding good info on them. I came across a thread at XDA several times that seems to be the main discussion of them, but it's a request thread and so there's no crucial info. in the first post, it's all scattered about the thread. Is there no official thread w/FAQs and how tos and bugs and what not? If so, can someone PLEASE help me out and shoot me a link?
Is there a difference in how you set up the different manila files between 1324 and 1412? I tried what you suggested last night and it just locked up manila. I think part of my problem might be in how I'm cooking the rom, or what I'm cooking into it. Can someone post their manila file so I can look at it and compare? It might help me figure out the rest of my mistakes.

Thanks
Old 06-09-2010, 11:57 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post

Good Luck, I tried for a whole day without ever getting Doc & Reader Tabs to work in 1324. I posted the question in this thread about a week or two ago. The reply was it works, but not for me.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development