View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 08:30 PM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionedas View Post
Thanks Diemoss

Don't worry so much about the Word Mobile, I will keep office 2010 and deal with how it functions now

This is what the tabs look like that i"m talking about at the bottom of pictures and Video, The 2 last tabs, camera and video do not work, theres a selection box there, but you cant see what your selecting, the graphics get screwed up, the text you see in the second picture is just residual images left from selections you can make from the second tab ( slide show)
no worries Loinedas

So far i based a ROM based on 6.5 and one on 6.5.3 and both exihibit the two extra options in Pictures&Video with the missing text entries

as of right now i don't believe its a SYS specific problem although it might completely be that the the SYS is missing one file necessary to show the language file for that screen option.

So far ive replaced pimg.exe from another build I have around but no change. Good luck
This post has been thanked 1 times.