View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 11:57 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Kitchen] WVGA Touch Pro 2 Collaboration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post

I've been trying to cook in the Documents and e-Reader Tabs and I'm having a rough time. I'm also having a rough time finding good info on them. I came across a thread at XDA several times that seems to be the main discussion of them, but it's a request thread and so there's no crucial info. in the first post, it's all scattered about the thread. Is there no official thread w/FAQs and how tos and bugs and what not? If so, can someone PLEASE help me out and shoot me a link?
Good Luck, I tried for a whole day without ever getting Doc & Reader Tabs to work in 1324. I posted the question in this thread about a week or two ago. The reply was it works, but not for me.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion