PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What version of Manila do you like to see in next release?
Co0kie Home Tab (CHT) 14 66.67%
GTX Manila 3 14.29%
Just BLK is well and good, I will modify it by myself! 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 01:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: :;:;BharS;:;: 5.2.23127|PROJ_BS|CRUSADER|SENSE_2017|GENERIC|UC_N ET|05-AUG| V18

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobuS View Post
it always worked with Your previous ROMs, maybe mistake of new manila?
Yea it might be the manila, or I am missing a pkg. I am checking it now to see if I can find any...
Old 08-06-2010, 03:12 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: :;:;BharS;:;: 5.2.23127|PROJ_BS|CRUSADER|SENSE_2017|GENERIC|UC_N ET|05-AUG| V18

2017, very tempting, but i just got V18 up and running nearly perfect. Is Crusader really that much faster than V18 in perfect working order wih no bugs i can really find. Or should i just wait for the next release of 2017. So landscape doesnt work for manilla home or manilla tabs, but does landscape function correctly when the keyboard is pulled out on 2017. I really want to give Crusader a shot but i literally just got V18 customized exactly the way i like it and linked to my hotmail and facebook accts. And using cricket sometimes windows live doesnt work on certain roms but V18 its working great,but that is the first time i linked hotmail to my email so im sure it will work on Crusader and on previous releases. AI, do u plan on another release using 2017 or a patch cab that might fix the landscape problem anytime soon or is Crusader just a release with the newest cutting edge software from windows. Does Crusader have anyother bugs,imperfections,or flaws other than landscape that anyone has reported or that u may have discovered. If Crusader is really faster and has better performance and battery life than V18 then ive got to give it a shot. Im sure ill giv it a shot. Ill probably flash it tonight. Thanks again AI for always keeping up with the newest everything and then sharing it with us. Cant wait to giv Crusader a shot.Is Crusader going to be what u call your new rom releases or only releases using 2017. Ill report what i think about crusader after using it a cpl days. Thanks again
Old 08-06-2010, 03:29 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
2017, very tempting, but i just got V18 up and running nearly perfect. Is Crusader really that much faster than V18 in perfect working order wih no bugs i can really find. Or should i just wait for the next release of 2017. So landscape doesnt work for manilla home or manilla tabs, but does landscape function correctly when the keyboard is pulled out on 2017. I really want to give Crusader a shot but i literally just got V18 customized exactly the way i like it and linked to my hotmail and facebook accts. And using cricket sometimes windows live doesnt work on certain roms but V18 its working great,but that is the first time i linked hotmail to my email so im sure it will work on Crusader and on previous releases. AI, do u plan on another release using 2017 or a patch cab that might fix the landscape problem anytime soon or is Crusader just a release with the newest cutting edge software from windows. Does Crusader have anyother bugs,imperfections,or flaws other than landscape that anyone has reported or that u may have discovered. If Crusader is really faster and has better performance and battery life than V18 then ive got to give it a shot. Im sure ill giv it a shot. Ill probably flash it tonight. Thanks again AI for always keeping up with the newest everything and then sharing it with us. Cant wait to giv Crusader a shot.Is Crusader going to be what u call your new rom releases or only releases using 2017. Ill report what i think about crusader after using it a cpl days. Thanks again
No landscape version for Crusader, unless HTC releases one with landscape and RSSFeed.

I am leaning towards only building Crusader version....but havent decided for sure yet...
Old 08-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff

I am really liking Crusader... Badass look and very responsive! Keep up the great work, op.

Hopefully there is a simple fix to remove RSSHUB from Home w/o Cookie... =)

-The whole pleasure of marriage is that it is a perpetual crisis — GK Chesterton
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:46 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Does Crusader have the Msm7kCpuSpeed cooked into the rom. Im starting to like playing with the overclock app and then use Speedtest to see if theres any changes. U also said Crusader has the old icons. Does it have all the old icons. I really liked the new icons on V18. Probably a stupid question but does Crusader have the same icons as V18?Ill just flash it today when i get a chance and see for myself otherwise ill just keep asking questions. So ill just find out for myself when i get freetime, but crusader is gonna have to be fast because V18 with the new radio updated is running extremely fast compared with my usual 3G connection.Its almost twice as fast, but i know that has alot to do with the new radio. But i love V18 now that it functions great and really has no bugs that ive noticed.As soon as i really get into a rom AI releases another great release for me to try. My girls actually starting to get on my case because ive always got my phone plugged into my laptop flashing something. i switched from the outdated 1.96.00 radio to the 2.32.00 radio at the same time i flashed from V17.1 to V18 and wow. My T.Pro2 is like a totally new device which is much faster and gets much better reception and opens internet pages alot faster and also downloads much faster too. I should get to flashing crusader now because if i dont like it as much as V18CHT then ill also need time to flashback to V18CHT and she gets home in about an hour. Thanks again AI for always keeping us u to date with all the newest everything for our T.Pro 2s and for making them worth using. Im sure your rom is the only reason i havent switched to Android yet, but even when i do switch to whatever i know that i will always use an HTC device from now on. Ive had 4 different HTC devices and all of them were superior,in my opinion,to other devices in their category. Thanks again AI.
Old 08-06-2010, 03:55 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

is there a trick to get usb and wifi tether to work? wifi was then got some error but usb never connected period. im sprint on crusader and internet/email ect works. is cookie/editor on rom? i forget if i saw it.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 08-06-2010 at 03:58 PM.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 CDMA
Carrier: PLAY Poland

GlobuS is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Could You attach it??
Old 08-06-2010, 05:21 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

op theres a reg edit to get landscape to work also. dont have it but seems its out there.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:50 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
Nope, no simple fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Does Crusader have the Msm7kCpuSpeed cooked into the rom. Im starting to like playing with the overclock app and then use Speedtest to see if theres any changes. U also said Crusader has the old icons. Does it have all the old icons. Thanks again AI.
Yes it does have cpuspeed, also icons are all the same as V18. Except for manila, it has all stock graphics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
is there a trick to get usb and wifi tether to work? wifi was then got some error but usb never connected period. im sprint on crusader and internet/email ect works. is cookie/editor on rom? i forget if i saw it.
Have you tried provisioning? I dont use tethering sorry....but maybe if you explain to me how to check it, I can do so, and see if I can get you fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
op theres a reg edit to get landscape to work also. dont have it but seems its out there.
OBOE core is capable of landscape, in the sense, you can enable landscape under Utilities>Tweaks>Tweaks>Sense 2.5>Enable Landscape. But Home screen will be distorted after you do that.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:03 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Nope, no simple fix.

Yes it does have cpuspeed, also icons are all the same as V18. Except for manila, it has all stock graphics.

Have you tried provisioning? I dont use tethering sorry....but maybe if you explain to me how to check it, I can do so, and see if I can get you fix.

plug usb to pc and pick internet sharing.

OBOE core is capable of landscape, in the sense, you can enable landscape under Utilities>Tweaks>Tweaks>Sense 2.5>Enable Landscape. But Home screen will be distorted after you do that.
the reg must fix distortion then.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development