View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 03:46 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: :;:;BharS;:;: 5.2.23127|PROJ_BS|CRUSADER|SENSE_2017|GENERIC|UC_N ET|05-AUG| V18

Does Crusader have the Msm7kCpuSpeed cooked into the rom. Im starting to like playing with the overclock app and then use Speedtest to see if theres any changes. U also said Crusader has the old icons. Does it have all the old icons. I really liked the new icons on V18. Probably a stupid question but does Crusader have the same icons as V18?Ill just flash it today when i get a chance and see for myself otherwise ill just keep asking questions. So ill just find out for myself when i get freetime, but crusader is gonna have to be fast because V18 with the new radio updated is running extremely fast compared with my usual 3G connection.Its almost twice as fast, but i know that has alot to do with the new radio. But i love V18 now that it functions great and really has no bugs that ive noticed.As soon as i really get into a rom AI releases another great release for me to try. My girls actually starting to get on my case because ive always got my phone plugged into my laptop flashing something. i switched from the outdated 1.96.00 radio to the 2.32.00 radio at the same time i flashed from V17.1 to V18 and wow. My T.Pro2 is like a totally new device which is much faster and gets much better reception and opens internet pages alot faster and also downloads much faster too. I should get to flashing crusader now because if i dont like it as much as V18CHT then ill also need time to flashback to V18CHT and she gets home in about an hour. Thanks again AI for always keeping us u to date with all the newest everything for our T.Pro 2s and for making them worth using. Im sure your rom is the only reason i havent switched to Android yet, but even when i do switch to whatever i know that i will always use an HTC device from now on. Ive had 4 different HTC devices and all of them were superior,in my opinion,to other devices in their category. Thanks again AI.