PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What version of Manila do you like to see in next release?
Co0kie Home Tab (CHT) 14 66.67%
GTX Manila 3 14.29%
Just BLK is well and good, I will modify it by myself! 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 07:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ::::BharS:::: 5.2.24662|PROJ_BS|2016|GENERIC|XDA_UC|25-Jul| V17.1|Co0kie|Black|FI

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Has anyone noticed that Mail Setup isn`t working on V17.1? I am unable to setup my email accounts.
I had that same issue I jumped the gun and downloaded when the cheif first posted the update I am running the 17.1 cookie rom redownloaded and all is good running very smooth e-mail etc works great I would suggest a redownload and try again.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1
Re: ::::BharS:::: 5.2.24662|PROJ_BS|2016|GENERIC|XDA_UC|25-Jul| V17.1|Co0kie|Black|FI

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
I had that same issue I jumped the gun and downloaded when the cheif first posted the update I am running the 17.1 cookie rom redownloaded and all is good running very smooth e-mail etc works great I would suggest a redownload and try again.
Thanks for the suggestion mate.
Old 07-26-2010, 09:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
You probably flashed v17 again. Make sure it is v17.1. Or you can install patch posted a few posts ago...sorry guys...
Yeap, that`s exactly what happened. Thanks chef.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

That one One Hour flipping clock thing every time I switch to the Home Screen Tab is very annoying. Can someone help me fix it please?
Thanks
Old 07-26-2010, 04:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
That one One Hour flipping clock thing every time I switch to the Home Screen Tab is very annoying. Can someone help me fix it please?
Thanks
If you are running the cookie rom you can go to menu then cookie editer then go to the miscellaneous settings then is the option to disable the double fliping hope that helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2010, 04:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

For non CHT version look here...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583161

If you want a cab, I can post it here in PPCG.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
For non CHT version look here...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583161

If you want a cab, I can post it here in PPCG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
If you are running the cookie rom you can go to menu then cookie editer then go to the miscellaneous settings then is the option to disable the double fliping hope that helps
Thanks guys for the suggestions.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

cabjmb is just getting started

Hey ai. Everything is running smooth with the Titanium version. I had an error message popping up yesterday for awhile indicating that my phone couldn't get a data connection and it went away after a soft reset. It could be due to one of the many cabs I've installed though. I also had a problem with the black ninja sms skin where in landscape when I'd try to use the physical keyboard, the text box would be hidden behind the bottom taskbar. I uninstalled it and now sms works well. I haven't tried an mms yet, as I don't send those very often, but I'll test that out today. Overall, thank you so much. I have the ROM I'll stick with now...
Old 07-27-2010, 01:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabjmb View Post
Hey ai. Everything is running smooth with the Titanium version. I had an error message popping up yesterday for awhile indicating that my phone couldn't get a data connection and it went away after a soft reset. It could be due to one of the many cabs I've installed though. I also had a problem with the black ninja sms skin where in landscape when I'd try to use the physical keyboard, the text box would be hidden behind the bottom taskbar. I uninstalled it and now sms works well. I haven't tried an mms yet, as I don't send those very often, but I'll test that out today. Overall, thank you so much. I have the ROM I'll stick with now...
Data connection error might be related to what Viper posted a few posts ago.

Try my SMS skin from Post #4.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

cabjmb is just getting started

Thanks for the reply ai. It actually was the skin from post #4 that I had problems with. I am having no problems with the default threaded ui, and it's actually kind of growing on me, so I'm cool with it. The data connection problems Viper was having seemed to be a Sprint thing, whereas I'm on Verizon. I reconfigured the settings and I haven't had any problems since. It's too early to tell if that fixed it. I'll try provisioning next if it happens again. Does the provisioning app that's cooked include arcsoft mms? I have already installed imnut's arcsoft and I was wondering if I would need to uninstall it before provisioning?

Thanks again. This ROM is really sweet.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development