PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What version of Manila do you like to see in next release?
Co0kie Home Tab (CHT) 14 66.67%
GTX Manila 3 14.29%
Just BLK is well and good, I will modify it by myself! 7 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 09:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: :;:;BharS;:;: 5.2.23127|PROJ_BS|CRUSADER|SENSE_2017|GENERIC|UC_N ET|05-AUG| V18

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
the reg must fix distortion then.
Which reg fix are you talking about?

EDIT: USB Tethering works just fine in my Vista. What OS are you using? I do have my device provisioned for Sprint.

Last edited by ai6908; 08-06-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02
Re: :;:;BharS;:;: 5.2.23127|PROJ_BS|CRUSADER|SENSE_2017|GENERIC|UC_N ET|05-AUG| V18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
Just the new fb. No docs tab...
are you planning on adding it in in the future?? I use it alot

Old 08-07-2010, 02:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

battery life is outstanding for me. first 2 hours heavy use, setting everything up and resets and such, went down to 80. after that, break for about 3 hours( standby) then texting (heavy), pretty much back and forth for the rest of the day, and slacker radio for bout 30 minutes, and a phone call about 25 minutes.
phone lasted me from noon til 1 am. still got 10% left even, haven't even hit the 5% warning yet. crusader. this is awesome. thanks for the great rom dude!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:43 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Which reg fix are you talking about?

EDIT: USB Tethering works just fine in my Vista. What OS are you using? I do have my device provisioned for Sprint.
i will reflash but dont think thats it, im on w7
Old 08-07-2010, 10:59 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by savior02 View Post
are you planning on adding it in in the future?? I use it alot
Not too sure at this point. Speed of manila will be compromised by adding doc tab. I will do some testing to see...you mind if I put out a cab?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i will reflash but dont think thats it, im on w7
Ok, let me know if you do reflash...
Old 08-07-2010, 12:46 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

so the Oboe which is what 2017 is off of is landscape capable? then can we,or someone smarter than i, figure out which reg edits to do and please post em, or it would be even better if someone could work out the lanscape issue and then cab it up for the rest of us.
Im still a little on the fence about flashing to Crusader just because ive got V18CHT running so smoothly and finally customized to my exact look with everything setup,saved, and in sync with Windows Live,Hotmail,Gmail, and everythings working perfect with no known bugs,or issues to really even speak of. I flash so often that its rare dor me to get "everything" setup and in sync with Windows Live, Hotmail, and, Gmail all functioning and recieving email in real time on just the 3G connection. Usually i have to sign on to a wifi network to get my new Hotmail and Gmail msgs.But i do sometimes get the msgs about 5-15 minutes late even though its set to recieve as msgs are sent,maybe i should try the every 15 minutes setting instead? Who knows because my service provider is Cricket Mobile and they dont even have Windows Mobile devices. Cricket Mobile is coming out with their first Android device soon though so maybe ill switch my other device i use with Cricket,Touch Pro with NRGZ newest Sense 2.5CHT rom, to maybe the HTC Incredible. I like the Evo but its just too big for me. Anyway sorry AI for straying off topic. My mind just wandered a little at the possibilities.
AI, how long do u think it will be before a new Crusader build or any new rom release using 2017. Or do u think it will be a while before the next 2017 release or even another fix or patch cab. V18CHT is functioning perfect for me and has pretty good battery life and decent memory. Thats why im still a little leary about flashing to a rom that i know hasnt had all the bugs/kinks ironed out yet. Crusader sounds awesome and i would love the RSS feed available right on the manilla hometab. I definetly like the new RSS tab feature, but now i just place RSS feed right on the programs tab and it does the job from there. I know as soon as i get some freetime i will flash Crusader i just want to make sure ihave the time to flashback to V18CHT and get everything setup again. Since i use Cricket the Cricket provisioning doesnt work and none of the Cricket provisioning or wap setup, or any of the Cricket arcsoft wap and mms cabs or Cricket wap or Cricket mms cabs ever work on my Sprint branded T.Pro 2.So i have to setup the data and mms manually everytime i flash and even then mms doesnt work %99 of the time. So it takes me longer to setup and sync my device with everything i use than it usually would if i had Sprint,Verizon, or any of the major carriers that have working provisioning. I really dont mind it just takes longer. My only quick install or setup is with XDA_UC and the new UC_Net and te usual PIM backup/restore,and import CHT settings, but even after all that i still have to move any apps or browsers installed to their matching folders using total commander or file explorer,which file explorer is working alot beter and faster now ever since V17 i think. Whatever u did to file explorer i definetly like it better now. Its better know.Thanks AI for keeping us up to date with the best,fastest roms avaialble. Only wondering that if i wait a few days, or maybe a week or so if u will have another Crusader release or another 2017 release with maybe less bugs, or gltches. Id hate to finally flash and setup Crusader just to have a new release with 2017 come out a few days later. V18 is just so sweet right now.Thanks again AI.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

^^^ I removed the file explorer extension...I think thats what caused all sorts of grief.

My calender appointments are showing in home tab now. I guess, they wont show if they are so far out or something...

So Crusader version is indeed with minimal bugs, after installing the patch!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-08-2010, 02:59 PM
VIP Member

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

Quote:
Not too sure at this point. Speed of manila will be compromised by adding doc tab. I will do some testing to see...you mind if I put out a cab?
OK Ill try it out
Old 08-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Crusader Version is a great ROM. I haven`t encountered any trouble to report. Great work chef. Thanks
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Did anyone try installing CHT on crusader version?

I think it should work.

If it does work, then you can enable landscape under Utlities>Tweaks>Tweaks>Sense2.5>Enable/Disable Landscape.

EDIT: CHT 1.8.5 does work with 2017, but you will not have RSSHub in home tab anymore. After installing CHT, enable landscape, and you will have it.

Last edited by ai6908; 08-09-2010 at 04:10 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development