View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 12:46 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: :;:;BharS;:;: 5.2.23127|PROJ_BS|CRUSADER|SENSE_2017|GENERIC|UC_N ET|05-AUG| V18

so the Oboe which is what 2017 is off of is landscape capable? then can we,or someone smarter than i, figure out which reg edits to do and please post em, or it would be even better if someone could work out the lanscape issue and then cab it up for the rest of us.
Im still a little on the fence about flashing to Crusader just because ive got V18CHT running so smoothly and finally customized to my exact look with everything setup,saved, and in sync with Windows Live,Hotmail,Gmail, and everythings working perfect with no known bugs,or issues to really even speak of. I flash so often that its rare dor me to get "everything" setup and in sync with Windows Live, Hotmail, and, Gmail all functioning and recieving email in real time on just the 3G connection. Usually i have to sign on to a wifi network to get my new Hotmail and Gmail msgs.But i do sometimes get the msgs about 5-15 minutes late even though its set to recieve as msgs are sent,maybe i should try the every 15 minutes setting instead? Who knows because my service provider is Cricket Mobile and they dont even have Windows Mobile devices. Cricket Mobile is coming out with their first Android device soon though so maybe ill switch my other device i use with Cricket,Touch Pro with NRGZ newest Sense 2.5CHT rom, to maybe the HTC Incredible. I like the Evo but its just too big for me. Anyway sorry AI for straying off topic. My mind just wandered a little at the possibilities.
AI, how long do u think it will be before a new Crusader build or any new rom release using 2017. Or do u think it will be a while before the next 2017 release or even another fix or patch cab. V18CHT is functioning perfect for me and has pretty good battery life and decent memory. Thats why im still a little leary about flashing to a rom that i know hasnt had all the bugs/kinks ironed out yet. Crusader sounds awesome and i would love the RSS feed available right on the manilla hometab. I definetly like the new RSS tab feature, but now i just place RSS feed right on the programs tab and it does the job from there. I know as soon as i get some freetime i will flash Crusader i just want to make sure ihave the time to flashback to V18CHT and get everything setup again. Since i use Cricket the Cricket provisioning doesnt work and none of the Cricket provisioning or wap setup, or any of the Cricket arcsoft wap and mms cabs or Cricket wap or Cricket mms cabs ever work on my Sprint branded T.Pro 2.So i have to setup the data and mms manually everytime i flash and even then mms doesnt work %99 of the time. So it takes me longer to setup and sync my device with everything i use than it usually would if i had Sprint,Verizon, or any of the major carriers that have working provisioning. I really dont mind it just takes longer. My only quick install or setup is with XDA_UC and the new UC_Net and te usual PIM backup/restore,and import CHT settings, but even after all that i still have to move any apps or browsers installed to their matching folders using total commander or file explorer,which file explorer is working alot beter and faster now ever since V17 i think. Whatever u did to file explorer i definetly like it better now. Its better know.Thanks AI for keeping us up to date with the best,fastest roms avaialble. Only wondering that if i wait a few days, or maybe a week or so if u will have another Crusader release or another 2017 release with maybe less bugs, or gltches. Id hate to finally flash and setup Crusader just to have a new release with 2017 come out a few days later. V18 is just so sweet right now.Thanks again AI.