PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

its been a few hours since my hard reset and still at 50% batt and thats with data running nonstop, bt on, and like 7 programs running the whole time. this means that one of my mods is causing the batt drain, the question is...which one? my guess would be cookie only cuz it is the biggest. is anyone using cookie 1.6.1 and having or not having a batt drain issue?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:28 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay so before Im forced to hard reset my device.....has anyone been successful at getting their contacts who are synced to their facebook profiles to get the profile picture to display when they call?? Example my wifes contact is synced to her facebook. When I go to edit contact and I tap the picture in the top right I get some options. One of them is facebook profile..the other is outlook picture. The outlook picture is blank(for now) and so I choose the facebook profile, but when she calls I get the blank picture instead of her facebook. So I thought Id try to set the outlook picture to some random picture in my album....but I still have her contact set to her facebook picture, but now when she calls its the random picture instead of the blank one or the facebook. So has anyone been successful at getting the facebook profile picture to show up for that contact that its synced to when they call??????I have been beating myself up to fix this since 8:30 this morning. I really dont want to hard reset to find out that it still doesnt work. Am I searchng for an answer that does not exist?? OR is there someone who has encountered this or knows how to fix it?? Any help would be GREAT!!
youngpro... I read somewhere in this thread that you must set up your contact card in the phonebook first. Setup meaning scroll to the bottom and logg into facebook early in the game, like before syncing contacts or something like that.

hope this help...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Richcop is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to Richcop Send a message via Yahoo to Richcop Send a message via Skype™ to Richcop

Ok, yes I know this may be the wrong thread but I thought you might like to hear it anyways. I was at the gym, and my phone kept locking (Long press end key) and then I tried to make a call and it kept hanging up on me..... So I tried hitting the power button and turning the screen off, the funny things is the lights on just the bottom hardware buttons were flickering so slightly and randomly. Now none of the hardware buttons work at all, volume, power, and bottom buttons. Never the less, somehow (thank god) I got to flash off of this awesome rom, (Thank you Mr.X) and back to crappy Sprint Rom I will take it back to Sprint in the am so I can get it fixed/replaced with my insurance and back on Mr. X where I should be Again, Thanks to Mr.X, Cellguy and CMYLXGO, and everyone else that helps on here and their hard work, you all know who you are!

Last edited by Richcop; 03-12-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:47 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
youngpro... I read somewhere in this thread that you must set up your contact card in the phonebook first. Setup meaning scroll to the bottom and logg into facebook early in the game, like before syncing contacts or something like that.

hope this help...
Dang are you sure it was in this particular thread?? If so I will tear this thread to shreds looking for it, I just want to make sure I am about rip apart the right thread before wasting any of my valuable time...being that Ive wasted so much already trying to figure this out. I even went back to 2.1 and it works flawlessly. So I just synced them all and saved my PIM.vol and what youre saying is flash this ROM - Provision- and then set up my contact card before I replace my PIM.vol?? I will try anything at this point. In the meantime I will search this thread for that post. THanks given!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:04 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Dang are you sure it was in this particular thread?? If so I will tear this thread to shreds looking for it, I just want to make sure I am about rip apart the right thread before wasting any of my valuable time...being that Ive wasted so much already trying to figure this out. I even went back to 2.1 and it works flawlessly. So I just synced them all and saved my PIM.vol and what youre saying is flash this ROM - Provision- and then set up my contact card before I replace my PIM.vol?? I will try anything at this point. In the meantime I will search this thread for that post. THanks given!
Put it like this I know I read it in the cdma touch pro2 upgrade forum more than likely a sense 2.5 rom thread here at ppcgeeks.com... And I restore my contacts right after provision then login to facebook via contact card and allow to sync.
Old 03-12-2010, 01:18 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Put it like this I know I read it in the cdma touch pro2 upgrade forum more than likely a sense 2.5 rom thread here at ppcgeeks.com... And I restore my contacts right after provision then login to facebook via contact card and allow to sync.
Okay so basically your saying that its working for you??? And when I say working I mean you have the facebook profile pic as the contact..and when they call you the facebook picture shows up as their caller ID.

Edit: I dont know if this will work but i flashed back to a 2.1 and then synced all my contacts so hopefully when I put all my contacts back it will at least have pics rather than OEM avatar picture.

Last edited by youngpro83; 03-12-2010 at 01:37 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

XstingstreetX is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to XstingstreetX Send a message via MSN to XstingstreetX Send a message via Yahoo to XstingstreetX Send a message via Skype™ to XstingstreetX

I'm still loading all my stuff into the rom, i noticed after i flashed and set up a lot of my stuff, the page pool changer that came with the rom... should of i changed the pool or left it as is? I think it is stock at 16mb?

It also looks like i cannot do the R6 16 link with the dusk clocks by gzregorz

Last edited by XstingstreetX; 03-12-2010 at 09:30 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2, Palm Pre, HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint "Simply Everything"

tx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartx_dbs_tx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I think the Neodium V8 manila 2.5 rom has a version with working Facebook photo in the dialer (Leo dialer) if i'm not mistaken. I only use Mr X, Neodium, CFay, and S3 roms so I know for sure its likely Neodium-V8 but it's Sprint specific ROM.

Last edited by tx_dbs_tx; 03-12-2010 at 10:28 AM.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I swear man this ROM is the sugar honey ice tea(sh*t for those who dont know what that means). I have been running this ROM into the ground and it took all the abuse I could give and didnt slow down a bit!! That is a first. All ROMs slow down after a beating by me. But not this one. So just last night I thought I would give her a break and flash dance and cut my cabs in half as far as installing them. Only loaded it up to beat her and now this ROM is effin crazy fast. I love it. I am patiently waiting an update...only to cure my flashaholism. Thanks Mr. X for bringing the fire back into me and my phones lives again. (sniff sniff)
This is not meant to be any criticism, I love Juggs work

I was running the latest Mr. X since it came out, I did not have the experience you did though. I was running pretty much stock, no programs loaded that I can think of besides shazam, nanogroove and it would slow down on me all the time. (I hadn't even used those programs yet) slow down I mean, sliding tabs would stall, delays in typing, etc. did the flash dance many times to retry.

the main thing for me was I kept having one email account mess up, all my messages would be gone (imap account)

Since you are a self proclaimed flashaholic, I would be curious to your comparison in speed between Mr. X and Adrians Blackout rom here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105295

Its not perfect but it is by far the fastest sense 2.5 rom I have tried, no slow downs. It is on 6.1 though.

Not trying to start a rom war, just looking for another perspective

Thanks,

Mike
Old 03-12-2010, 10:39 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

neudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on repneudof is halfway to VIP status based on rep

has anyone installed the CookieMonster Home Tab on this rom? if so, what works?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development