PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 01:49 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
its been a few hours since my hard reset and still at 50% batt and thats with data running nonstop, bt on, and like 7 programs running the whole time. this means that one of my mods is causing the batt drain, the question is...which one? my guess would be cookie only cuz it is the biggest. is anyone using cookie 1.6.1 and having or not having a batt drain issue?
Alright man being that you really have nothing to lose as far as hard resetting and what not....you can try to recondition your battery.
1. First your going to need about 2 or 3 hours of free time. Maybe less.
2. Let your battery die. ALL THE WAY DEAD. LIKE 10% DEAD. LIKE (BEEP CHARGE ME DEAD) Not too much tho because the next step is to hard reset your phone so you need enough juice to complete it.
3. Then when your about to die Hard reset your phone.
4. Lastly when your phone is done resetting and has been provision and all of course. Plug your phone in the wall charger and let it charge ALL THE WAY WITH NO INTERRUPTIONS. DONT UNPLUG IT FOR ANYTHING. Thus needing about 2 hours to complete. If that. Not sure how long it really takes to fully charge your battery.

Remember not to interrupt your phones charge. It has to be fully dead after a hard reset and then be fully charged once it gets a connection to a charger. Basically breaking your battery down to build it back up. Also for about the next couple of charges.....let your phone die to about 15 to 20% before charging it. And even then do not interrupt it. If you work during the day like me then the night is the perfect time. Have your phone all day and when you get home just let it die. I usually speed things up by cutting the backlight auto off off. That way its constantly eating some battery away and then when your phone beeps at you.....charge it fully with no interruption. Do that for about the next two charges after the hard reset charge. Now if that doesnt help you man I would suggest taking your phone and or battery back to get a replacement.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:04 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i dont think all youngpros stuff is needed, just install apps one by one till you find the cause, overkill imo what he posted. before i went through all that i would spend 20bux and get a new battery. hell i may send you one if you dont find the cause my way.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:08 PM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i dont think all youngpros stuff is needed, just install apps one by one till you find the cause, overkill imo what he posted. before i went through all that i would spend 20bux and get a new battery. helk i may send you one if you dont find the cause my way.
(sniff sniff) Just trying help Darren......... I bet if I was a midget you would have showed me love. Sorry I couldnt resist. I agree tho just buy a new battery if all else fails. Im a baller on a budget so I do everything I can before I gotta spend some cash.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:17 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
(sniff sniff) Just trying help Darren......... I bet if I was a midget you would have showed me love. Sorry I couldnt resist. I agree tho just buy a new battery if all else fails. Im a baller on a budget so I do everything I can before I gotta spend some cash.
no offense though, just wouldnt do all that yet. lots of sprintstores will give you free items if your nice. hell, give them 10bux and i bet you get a free one or barely used one.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2010, 03:31 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
no offense though, just wouldnt do all that yet. lots of sprintstores will give you free items if your nice. hell, give them 10bux and i bet you get a free one or barely used one.
+1 Very true.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:00 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

So anybody know how the performance stacks up to Mr X's 2.1 rom? Is it a step up or what?

Really contemplating flashing to this rom after seeing the comparison chart make this one come out so far ahead in spb and processing

Old 03-12-2010, 04:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Infobox or anyone feel like converting this ?
I tried but it didn't work for sms or txt
Attached Files
File Type: zip droid-alert.zip (112.5 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-12-2010, 04:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Iron.Wraith is keeping up the good workIron.Wraith is keeping up the good work

Does anyone have a CAB handy for those of us still hooked on the plain white flip clock with black number like the ones in MM's roms ? Call me an old stick in the mud . pretty please and thanks? I promise I searched and searched and only found ones for 2.1.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:36 PM
337 L.V.

Seriously I have read different things on this ROM as far as the syncing facebook with contacts. Some say they have it working some say they dont. So for those who claim that it is working...do you mind sharing with me and the rest of us who cannot get this working what you have done to get this working?? I have to manually update my facebook contacts to show their current status. It doesnt do it automatically even when I have it set to automatic and when Im roaming. Also when they call me their caller ID pics are not the ones synced to their facebook profiles. I am on day 2 of trying to figure this out. Any suggestions?? Anyone?? I am not afraid to use the THANKS button.
Old 03-12-2010, 04:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: US Cellular

rara12 is a n00b
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/1016; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83
Seriously I have read different things on this ROM as far as the syncing facebook with contacts. Some say they have it working some say they dont. So for those who claim that it is working...do you mind sharing with me and the rest of us who cannot get this working what you have done to get this working?? I have to manually update my facebook contacts to show their current status. It doesnt do it automatically even when I have it set to automatic and when Im roaming. Also when they call me their caller ID pics are not the ones synced to their facebook profiles. I am on day 2 of trying to figure this out. Any suggestions?? Anyone?? I am not afraid to use the THANKS button.
Im the same. Thats the only issue i have with this rom if not it would be PERFECT. Right now its at 97% Perfect. Only issue im having is the caller id not showing facebook pics

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development