PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 01:01 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
If this is the first time you've flashed, it's too bad you're starting on a Mr X ROM. You won't get the joy and frustration of searching through ROM after ROM looking for the best one out there - 'cuz you're starting with the best! I spent a couple of months aimlessly switching from ROM to ROM, and just happened upon this one between flashes of my then favorite ROM, which I thought I would never leave. Within just a very few minutes I knew that this one was different, and that my search was over. Hope you enjoy it!

No this has not been my first flash. I have flashed approx a dozen times prior to this one. I must say this will be the last until X's next release.

GREAT ROM! Is there an eta on the next release?Thanks for everyones input - I appreciate it.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:38 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
No this has not been my first flash. I have flashed approx a dozen times prior to this one. I must say this will be the last until X's next release.

GREAT ROM! Is there an eta on the next release?Thanks for everyones input - I appreciate it.
It really is a great rom. My one and only gripe is I wish he would release two versions: The one you see now, and one with stock manila and taskbar icons.

I really like the stock look over most of what I've seen on these roms for some reason.

Old 03-25-2010, 02:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

My gripe is with the manufacturer. I think I might drill a 1/8" hole in my backplate, so i don't have to take it off to soft reset. Those bastards!
Old 03-25-2010, 03:01 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

ask B57 who told him get his butt to the juggs rom, thats right. lol
now hes one of us,"whens next one comming"
Old 03-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
My gripe is with the manufacturer. I think I might drill a 1/8" hole in my backplate, so i don't have to take it off to soft reset. Those bastards!
Like the i you know what commercials... "I got an app for that"...lol
Old 03-25-2010, 03:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggerritt View Post
My gripe isn't the phone or the rom it's why the hell isn't Darren a mod yet
INFO BOX YOU HAVE A APP FOR THAT LOL

Last edited by Young DC; 03-25-2010 at 03:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
I skimmed over your post in my email, and got hung up on the 'too bad your starting with X...." and thought 'wtf??' Calmed down, reread it and laughed- you are 100% correct GaryMcQ- witty way to say it and I appreciate the chuckle.

I was hoping I could get a rise out of some of you guys! I've enjoyed so much of what the Mr X faithful write on this forum, that I find myself spending WAY too much time reading, and laughing, and enjoying, and impatiently awaiting word on the next X release. I've even been tempted, but haven't succumbed to flashing the new MightyROM, just because I just know I will be back on Mr X as soon as it comes out anyway.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:32 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
I was hoping I could get a rise out of some of you guys! I've enjoyed so much of what the Mr X faithful write on this forum, that I find myself spending WAY too much time reading, and laughing, and enjoying, and impatiently awaiting word on the next X release. I've even been tempted, but haven't succumbed to flashing the new MightyROM, just because I just know I will be back on Mr X as soon as it comes out anyway.
I'll say this: When I first unlocked my phone and flashed to mightyRom, I did not see any performance increase (like I expected after flashing his rom on my TP1.) Mr. X's rom, however, IS that step forward I was looking for, and it's all on a 2.5 rom!

It's lovely.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ask B57 who told him get his butt to the juggs rom, thats right. lol
now hes one of us,"whens next one comming"
You're a pusher bro!!!

Quote:
Nah, you didn't get a rise out of me, after reading the first line I figured one of two things was going on....1) you were being witty about your comments or 2) you got beat as a child and had a serious brain injury!!!
Old 03-25-2010, 03:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2

LinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLinearBurn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

lol you guys are a trip

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development