View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 03:18 PM
GaryMcQ
PPCGeeks Regular

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
I skimmed over your post in my email, and got hung up on the 'too bad your starting with X...." and thought 'wtf??' Calmed down, reread it and laughed- you are 100% correct GaryMcQ- witty way to say it and I appreciate the chuckle.

I was hoping I could get a rise out of some of you guys! I've enjoyed so much of what the Mr X faithful write on this forum, that I find myself spending WAY too much time reading, and laughing, and enjoying, and impatiently awaiting word on the next X release. I've even been tempted, but haven't succumbed to flashing the new MightyROM, just because I just know I will be back on Mr X as soon as it comes out anyway.