View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 04:36 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Seriously I have read different things on this ROM as far as the syncing facebook with contacts. Some say they have it working some say they dont. So for those who claim that it is working...do you mind sharing with me and the rest of us who cannot get this working what you have done to get this working?? I have to manually update my facebook contacts to show their current status. It doesnt do it automatically even when I have it set to automatic and when Im roaming. Also when they call me their caller ID pics are not the ones synced to their facebook profiles. I am on day 2 of trying to figure this out. Any suggestions?? Anyone?? I am not afraid to use the THANKS button.
This post has been thanked 2 times.