View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:28 AM
info[]box1
Exigent Circumstance

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Okay so before Im forced to hard reset my device.....has anyone been successful at getting their contacts who are synced to their facebook profiles to get the profile picture to display when they call?? Example my wifes contact is synced to her facebook. When I go to edit contact and I tap the picture in the top right I get some options. One of them is facebook profile..the other is outlook picture. The outlook picture is blank(for now) and so I choose the facebook profile, but when she calls I get the blank picture instead of her facebook. So I thought Id try to set the outlook picture to some random picture in my album....but I still have her contact set to her facebook picture, but now when she calls its the random picture instead of the blank one or the facebook. So has anyone been successful at getting the facebook profile picture to show up for that contact that its synced to when they call??????I have been beating myself up to fix this since 8:30 this morning. I really dont want to hard reset to find out that it still doesnt work. Am I searchng for an answer that does not exist?? OR is there someone who has encountered this or knows how to fix it?? Any help would be GREAT!!
youngpro... I read somewhere in this thread that you must set up your contact card in the phonebook first. Setup meaning scroll to the bottom and logg into facebook early in the game, like before syncing contacts or something like that.

hope this help...
This post has been thanked 1 times.