View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 10:33 AM
viper8u2
Regular 'Geeker

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
I swear man this ROM is the sugar honey ice tea(sh*t for those who dont know what that means). I have been running this ROM into the ground and it took all the abuse I could give and didnt slow down a bit!! That is a first. All ROMs slow down after a beating by me. But not this one. So just last night I thought I would give her a break and flash dance and cut my cabs in half as far as installing them. Only loaded it up to beat her and now this ROM is effin crazy fast. I love it. I am patiently waiting an update...only to cure my flashaholism. Thanks Mr. X for bringing the fire back into me and my phones lives again. (sniff sniff)
This is not meant to be any criticism, I love Juggs work

I was running the latest Mr. X since it came out, I did not have the experience you did though. I was running pretty much stock, no programs loaded that I can think of besides shazam, nanogroove and it would slow down on me all the time. (I hadn't even used those programs yet) slow down I mean, sliding tabs would stall, delays in typing, etc. did the flash dance many times to retry.

the main thing for me was I kept having one email account mess up, all my messages would be gone (imap account)

Since you are a self proclaimed flashaholic, I would be curious to your comparison in speed between Mr. X and Adrians Blackout rom here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105295

Its not perfect but it is by far the fastest sense 2.5 rom I have tried, no slow downs. It is on 6.1 though.

Not trying to start a rom war, just looking for another perspective

Thanks,

Mike