View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 12:47 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
youngpro... I read somewhere in this thread that you must set up your contact card in the phonebook first. Setup meaning scroll to the bottom and logg into facebook early in the game, like before syncing contacts or something like that.

hope this help...
Dang are you sure it was in this particular thread?? If so I will tear this thread to shreds looking for it, I just want to make sure I am about rip apart the right thread before wasting any of my valuable time...being that Ive wasted so much already trying to figure this out. I even went back to 2.1 and it works flawlessly. So I just synced them all and saved my PIM.vol and what youre saying is flash this ROM - Provision- and then set up my contact card before I replace my PIM.vol?? I will try anything at this point. In the meantime I will search this thread for that post. THanks given!
This post has been thanked 3 times.