PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

Here's the new Arkswitch V1.1.3, verified to work on the Timberwolf rom.
Attached Files
File Type: cab ArkSwitch_v1_1_3.CAB (90.0 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 03-28-2010, 09:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2

tjmontan is keeping up the good worktjmontan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Here's the new Arkswitch V1.1.3, verified to work on the Timberwolf rom.
should we just load and go or do we have to remove the arkswitch that is already in the rom..thanks
Old 03-28-2010, 10:10 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
should we just load and go or do we have to remove the arkswitch that is already in the rom..thanks
You can't remove the arkswitch built in. Just load and go, may work, may not. If it doesn't, just remove. It's running on my phone, but need more time to test. Next update will have it already in the rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v
Carrier: verizon

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Did you try the new CDMA icons for 5 bar carrier. If so, does look ok?
Not yet, will download tonight and give you an opinion tomorrow.
Edit: Looks good so far! When I partner with my BT headset the Bluetooth icon changes to the black headset but then quickly gets overwritten with the "old" white headset with a musical note (and then gets overwritten by the black information icon). This happened before I copied the dll over as well. Just reporting!

What do you think of the Dusk Softkey?

Looks good!

I agree with Suntopper, the new Dusk Icons are harder to see.

Actually it's starting to grow on me! I don't really have issues with the time and battery. The usb is definitely hard to see (maybe if it was still white) but I like the way it shows the sync indicator.

BTW, I put together a cab with MMS provisioning, favorites key, and Keyboard provisioning. First time I used it, I tried to hard reset and it froze the phone. I've tested it twice since with no issues??? I'm not sure if I removed the mms program before installing the first time, but I did the last two times. Also, not sure what to do about the missing items from the v3.2 xml file.

ST

Last edited by suntopper; 03-28-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

grumman is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

I'm relatively new to ROMS. This is the 6th one I have tried this week and by far, the best! It does nearly everything I want it to! Great work!

Just a few of questions:
1) Is there any way to adjust the size/number of Quick Links? Would rather have a row of three or four because five makes the icons too small to tap accurately.
2) How about an easily accessible screen lock shortcut? I like to set up a Quick Link to a screen lock so I can feel a bit safer when I set my phone down around my jokester friends.
3) Somehow I lost the "cartoon bubble" text message interface when I installed one of my cab files (don't know which one). Is there an easy way to change the traditional text interface back to the cartoon bubble one?

BTW, I use VZW and have had zero issues so far. WiFi, MMS/SMS, phone and internet all seem to work perfectly so far.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:35 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumman View Post
I'm relatively new to ROMS. This is the 6th one I have tried this week and by far, the best! It does nearly everything I want it to! Great work!

Just a few of questions:
1) Is there any way to adjust the size/number of Quick Links? Would rather have a row of three or four because five makes the icons too small to tap accurately.
2) How about an easily accessible screen lock shortcut? I like to set up a Quick Link to a screen lock so I can feel a bit safer when I set my phone down around my jokester friends.
3) Somehow I lost the "cartoon bubble" text message interface when I installed one of my cab files (don't know which one). Is there an easy way to change the traditional text interface back to the cartoon bubble one?

BTW, I use VZW and have had zero issues so far. WiFi, MMS/SMS, phone and internet all seem to work perfectly so far.
Thanks
1. Yes, it's called Max, instruction here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100347
2. Not that I know of, maybe someone else knows how to set auto lock.
3. Yes, but I don't have the cab right. Will find it and post later today.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Epic

dahoov is keeping up the good workdahoov is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I don't know if there is a way to set the built in Windows lock to auto initiate. Instead I use S2U2 (slide to unlock 2) that can be downloaded at http://s2u2.ac-s2.com/.

S2U2 can be set to auto run anytime the screen shuts off or the power button is pushed. In addition to or instead of the "Slider" for unlocking, a pin (password) can be used.

There are many other settings that I find useful as well.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 02:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

hunter7773 is keeping up the good workhunter7773 is keeping up the good work

ty jstine been runnin 28xxx series. no probs lags nothin. everting is runnin fast. and saturn liberty runs perfect on it. ty again fo postin 28xxx series.
Old 03-29-2010, 07:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible, touch pro 2, xv6900, x50v

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

I use the DHR LockDevice program posted below. You might want to do a search, since it may not been the latest version (I've been using it for quite a while).

Regarding VZW provisioning, unless you've done something beyond the carrier provisioning, your hard Keyboard will still be mapped to the sprint version and you're keyboard favorite "star" key will not be progaramable via the settings>personal>buttons method. I've been working on a provisioning file and will post it here. Use it at your own risk (ominous huh). First go into remove programs and remove tjELITE ArcSoftMMS then run the cab after a soft reset. The cab should reinstall tjELITE, provison the keyboard to VZW, and enable the favorites key. If you try it let me know your results via a post here (hoping jstine won't mind) or PM me. I'm trying to expand the file to include the rest of the provisioning in the old verizon cab.
Edit: removed provisioning cab due to errors
Attached Files
File Type: cab LockDevice_V1.6.CAB (45.3 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by suntopper; 04-06-2010 at 10:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:53 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
I use the DHR LockDevice program posted below. You might want to do a search, since it may not been the latest version (I've been using it for quite a while).

Regarding VZW provisioning, unless you've done something beyond the carrier provisioning, your hard Keyboard will still be mapped to the sprint version and you're keyboard favorite "star" key will not be progaramable via the settings>personal>buttons method. I've been working on a provisioning file and will post it here. Use it at your own risk (ominous huh). First go into remove programs and remove tjELITE ArcSoftMMS then run the cab after a soft reset. The cab should reinstall tjELITE, provison the keyboard to VZW, and enable the favorites key. If you try it let me know your results via a post here (hoping jstine won't mind) or PM me. I'm trying to expand the file to include the rest of the provisioning in the old verizon cab.
Suntopper is your VZW cab working now? If so I will build in the next rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme