View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 08:35 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumman View Post
I'm relatively new to ROMS. This is the 6th one I have tried this week and by far, the best! It does nearly everything I want it to! Great work!

Just a few of questions:
1) Is there any way to adjust the size/number of Quick Links? Would rather have a row of three or four because five makes the icons too small to tap accurately.
2) How about an easily accessible screen lock shortcut? I like to set up a Quick Link to a screen lock so I can feel a bit safer when I set my phone down around my jokester friends.
3) Somehow I lost the "cartoon bubble" text message interface when I installed one of my cab files (don't know which one). Is there an easy way to change the traditional text interface back to the cartoon bubble one?

BTW, I use VZW and have had zero issues so far. WiFi, MMS/SMS, phone and internet all seem to work perfectly so far.
Thanks
1. Yes, it's called Max, instruction here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100347
2. Not that I know of, maybe someone else knows how to set auto lock.
3. Yes, but I don't have the cab right. Will find it and post later today.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion