View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 08:53 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
I use the DHR LockDevice program posted below. You might want to do a search, since it may not been the latest version (I've been using it for quite a while).

Regarding VZW provisioning, unless you've done something beyond the carrier provisioning, your hard Keyboard will still be mapped to the sprint version and you're keyboard favorite "star" key will not be progaramable via the settings>personal>buttons method. I've been working on a provisioning file and will post it here. Use it at your own risk (ominous huh). First go into remove programs and remove tjELITE ArcSoftMMS then run the cab after a soft reset. The cab should reinstall tjELITE, provison the keyboard to VZW, and enable the favorites key. If you try it let me know your results via a post here (hoping jstine won't mind) or PM me. I'm trying to expand the file to include the rest of the provisioning in the old verizon cab.
Suntopper is your VZW cab working now? If so I will build in the next rom.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion