View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 10:26 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Did you try the new CDMA icons for 5 bar carrier. If so, does look ok?
Not yet, will download tonight and give you an opinion tomorrow.
Edit: Looks good so far! When I partner with my BT headset the Bluetooth icon changes to the black headset but then quickly gets overwritten with the "old" white headset with a musical note (and then gets overwritten by the black information icon). This happened before I copied the dll over as well. Just reporting!

What do you think of the Dusk Softkey?

Looks good!

I agree with Suntopper, the new Dusk Icons are harder to see.

Actually it's starting to grow on me! I don't really have issues with the time and battery. The usb is definitely hard to see (maybe if it was still white) but I like the way it shows the sync indicator.

BTW, I put together a cab with MMS provisioning, favorites key, and Keyboard provisioning. First time I used it, I tried to hard reset and it froze the phone. I've tested it twice since with no issues??? I'm not sure if I removed the mms program before installing the first time, but I did the last two times. Also, not sure what to do about the missing items from the v3.2 xml file.

ST

Last edited by suntopper; 03-28-2010 at 10:51 PM.