View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 07:59 PM
suntopper
Regular 'Geeker

suntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuntopper is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: UPDATED[03/27/10]V4.4 Blue Midnight 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 2012 -23542 MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumman View Post
2) How about an easily accessible screen lock shortcut? I like to set up a Quick Link to a screen lock so I can feel a bit safer when I set my phone down around my jokester friends.

BTW, I use VZW and have had zero issues so far. WiFi, MMS/SMS, phone and internet all seem to work perfectly so far.
I use the DHR LockDevice program posted below. You might want to do a search, since it may not been the latest version (I've been using it for quite a while).

Regarding VZW provisioning, unless you've done something beyond the carrier provisioning, your hard Keyboard will still be mapped to the sprint version and you're keyboard favorite "star" key will not be progaramable via the settings>personal>buttons method. I've been working on a provisioning file and will post it here. Use it at your own risk (ominous huh). First go into remove programs and remove tjELITE ArcSoftMMS then run the cab after a soft reset. The cab should reinstall tjELITE, provison the keyboard to VZW, and enable the favorites key. If you try it let me know your results via a post here (hoping jstine won't mind) or PM me. I'm trying to expand the file to include the rest of the provisioning in the old verizon cab.
Edit: removed provisioning cab due to errors
Attached Files
File Type: cab LockDevice_V1.6.CAB (45.3 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by suntopper; 04-06-2010 at 10:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.