PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 12:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ftc_osiris is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (*NEW)[02-17-10]V3 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (23534) MMS working - MAX 3.0

I am new here but I must say I love this ROM

Bluetooth works (energyROM doesn't for me)
It looks awesome
And
its stable

1 problem

I have to update to today's version and I just got your ROM yesterday

Nah, just kidding
I like that you updated so soon.

1 request:

Could you add quickmenu with the icon used by NRGZ28 in EnergyROM Leo

it is very nice for use as a task manager and with the tiny icon, it looks awesome too and does not overlap the program name.

I added NRGZ28's version of the files to your ROM from yesterday and it works just fine.

Once again, thank you and your work is great.

Last edited by ftc_osiris; 02-17-2010 at 12:33 PM. Reason: reasons for NRGZ28's version of QuickMenu
Old 02-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: (*NEW)[02-17-10]V3 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (23534) MMS working - MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftc_osiris View Post
I am new here but I must say I love this ROM

Bluetooth works (energyROM doesn't for me)
It looks awesome
And
its stable

1 problem

I have to update to today's version and I just got your ROM yesterday

Nah, just kidding
I like that you updated so soon.

1 request:

Could you add quickmenu with the icon used by NRGZ28 in EnergyROM Leo

it is very nice for use as a task manager and with the tiny icon, it looks awesome too and does not overlap the program name.

I added NRGZ28's version of the files to your ROM from yesterday and it works just fine.

Once again, thank you and your work is great.
Is this a cab? And where can I find it. I don't to steal another chef's work, but maybe I can build one like it.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
Old 02-17-2010, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Epic

dahoov is keeping up the good workdahoov is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Is this a cab? And where can I find it. I don't to steal another chef's work, but maybe I can build one like it.
Here it is on FreeWarePocketPC.net

http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...menu-v2-7.html

I use it all the time and love it. It seems better and more stable (in my opinion) than ShowCase.

Old 02-17-2010, 02:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

ftc_osiris is becoming a great contributor

This is not a cab and it is not a standalone feature of EnergyROM.

Energy just has a special icon for quick menu. (see attached png file with red circle around icon.)

I can send you the files if you like.

BTW, I just flashed the new version and I am doing my customizations now. I will let you know how this one goes.

THANK YOU AGAIN
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Start_6_5_5.jpg (7.1 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-17-2010, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 with MR3
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

kdjameson is keeping up the good workkdjameson is keeping up the good work

I finally loaded your ROM last night (noticed updates were still happening and decided to wait). I really like it! I runs great and fast, and the theme is very nice. I have a VZW TP2.

The only glitch I've experienced is with the default wallpaper. Sometimes when I exit from a program and the Home page loads up, the bottom half of the pic is rotated 90 degrees to the right ... that's right, only the bottom half. It looks very strange, but if I open and keyboard and close it, the wallpaper is fine again. Very strange, and not easy to replicate. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

@suntopper: You are not alone!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

One more thing. I noticed a difference in the Software Information (under Settings) between 6.5 and 6.5.5: In 6.5, it listed much more information, including OS and Sense data. I wonder why it's not there anymore in 6.5.5. Is that data customizable by the chef?

It's not a biggie. It just wasn't there when I expected it to be.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Re: (NEW)[02-12-10]Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Go 6.5.5 and you will never go back.
Yeah, I think you're right about that. I'm hooked!
Old 02-17-2010, 06:38 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdjameson View Post
I finally loaded your ROM last night (noticed updates were still happening and decided to wait). I really like it! I runs great and fast, and the theme is very nice. I have a VZW TP2.

The only glitch I've experienced is with the default wallpaper. Sometimes when I exit from a program and the Home page loads up, the bottom half of the pic is rotated 90 degrees to the right ... that's right, only the bottom half. It looks very strange, but if I open and keyboard and close it, the wallpaper is fine again. Very strange, and not easy to replicate. Has anyone else seen this behavior?

@suntopper: You are not alone!
I think the problem is with Max, still checking into what the cause is.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Re: (NEW)[02-12-10]Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftc_osiris View Post
This is not a cab and it is not a standalone feature of EnergyROM.

Energy just has a special icon for quick menu. (see attached png file with red circle around icon.)

I can send you the files if you like.

BTW, I just flashed the new version and I am doing my customizations now. I will let you know how this one goes.

THANK YOU AGAIN
Already have it, will consider placing in next update. Anybody else want QuickMenu in the next update (POLL)please!

Quote:
One more thing. I noticed a difference in the Software Information (under Settings) between 6.5 and 6.5.5: In 6.5, it listed much more information, including OS and Sense data. I wonder why it's not there anymore in 6.5.5. Is that data customizable by the chef?

It's not a biggie. It just wasn't there when I expected it to be.
Quote:
Yeah, I think you're right about that. I'm hooked!
Welcome to the world of flashing addiction.

Haven't got to that point yet. Still many things to change than worry what information is in that display. Changing Sys or Sense 2.5 build on an average of 1 or more a week.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc TP2

harvick2933 is keeping up the good workharvick2933 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to harvick2933

Well here's a 24hr update. lol. So far this is running even better than your last release. Very smooth and responsive. I think the battery life is at least as good as stock so far. Been off charge since 5am and sitting at 88%. The only issue I have had was a couple lockups in Opera. It starts loading a page and then just locks and I have to reset. Not a big deal but I am unsure what's causing it. Other than that, great work as usual.

If I helped you, please hit THANKS!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme