View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (NEW)[02-12-10]Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2011 With MMS working MAX 3.0 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftc_osiris View Post
This is not a cab and it is not a standalone feature of EnergyROM.

Energy just has a special icon for quick menu. (see attached png file with red circle around icon.)

I can send you the files if you like.

BTW, I just flashed the new version and I am doing my customizations now. I will let you know how this one goes.

THANK YOU AGAIN
Already have it, will consider placing in next update. Anybody else want QuickMenu in the next update (POLL)please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdjameson View Post
One more thing. I noticed a difference in the Software Information (under Settings) between 6.5 and 6.5.5: In 6.5, it listed much more information, including OS and Sense data. I wonder why it's not there anymore in 6.5.5. Is that data customizable by the chef?

It's not a biggie. It just wasn't there when I expected it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdjameson View Post
Yeah, I think you're right about that. I'm hooked!
Welcome to the world of flashing addiction.

Haven't got to that point yet. Still many things to change than worry what information is in that display. Changing Sys or Sense 2.5 build on an average of 1 or more a week.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion