View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 01:53 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (*NEW)[02-17-10]V3 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (23534) MMS working - MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftc_osiris View Post
I am new here but I must say I love this ROM

Bluetooth works (energyROM doesn't for me)
It looks awesome
And
its stable

1 problem

I have to update to today's version and I just got your ROM yesterday

Nah, just kidding
I like that you updated so soon.

1 request:

Could you add quickmenu with the icon used by NRGZ28 in EnergyROM Leo

it is very nice for use as a task manager and with the tiny icon, it looks awesome too and does not overlap the program name.

I added NRGZ28's version of the files to your ROM from yesterday and it works just fine.

Once again, thank you and your work is great.
Is this a cab? And where can I find it. I don't to steal another chef's work, but maybe I can build one like it.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion