PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2010, 08:24 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [02-01-10] V1.4 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
I just don't understand why I don't have to the same issues on my phone. This TP2 is only 1 1/2 weeks old for me. I did get those type of errors when I 1st flashed the phone. What was different then, I did not have a sd memory installed at time. Put one in from my Diamond, cleaned the disk. So many possible reason, it's to say why. I don't dance between roms, just flash away. Do you install any other cabs after a fresh flash? Or are this errors happen right after a flash?
Ok...little more of an update....the issue seems to have stopped...I left the rom on all night and when I woke up I checked it and it was okay....as far as installs....I have a ton of them...but I always run the rom without anything for a day or less just to see if anything arises...except Myphone for backup reasons obviously....sol, I have a few puters to work on today...gonna let it run and I will report back...I usually get a ton of texts and mms so we will see what it can take today...
Old 02-03-2010, 08:24 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscawley View Post
Well, there are actually quite a few things I like on your ROM, such as the Task and Tool bars, HTC Menus, the snappy performance, and so forth. But just to clarify, several of the lockups occurred before MS was ever installed. As far as Verizon provisioning goes, it worked fine.
Well since you like the build, but not the theme from 23517. How about just a basic rom for others who want a stable rom without the theme?
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:27 AM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Well since you like the build, but not the theme from 23517. How about just a basic rom for others who want a stable rom without the theme?
noooooooooo.....I like the theme....and I seen where you asked before about adding more apps or deleting apps....I would leave it the way it is....its not to heavy right now....if users want more than can always install what they want....also helps to cut down on more errors....IMHO....
Old 02-03-2010, 10:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work
Re: [All Carrier's ROMS][02-03-10] V1.4 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 R

dont take maxmanila away!!! all the other roms are without it except you and NRGs KEEP IT!!!

If I have helped you Press THANKS!!!!!
get my rep up
Old 02-03-2010, 10:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work

Quote:
There are several cab out there with the taskbar that you might like better. If you find a TSK file that you like, just copy with Total Commander to you phone /windows directory. Installing more than just a TSK file you run the change of overwriting the softkey and other buttons. As time allows I will add more TSK files to the already (Classicblue,Flamerise,Blue Mustang) My main goal at this time is get this rom rock solid stable. Then I can starting adding changes to fit other members personal taste. They are only a few making custom taskbars. It's not hard. If you want a simple black taskbar see attachment below. It's a basic bar, you can change to whatever color you want, add logos, anything. Copy to your windows directory with TC and reset to see changes. What take the most time is making cab file. We will get there, but this a new rom I have posted. Not like anything else out there. I used the program that's required to make cabs for 30 days. But it not free, and I don't have the time to make my own. What I need the most, is how is the rom running on your phone. Are you having any problems, the where, what and when it happen. Thanks for the feedback.

Your welcome. This rom is awesome. dont take it away!
Old 02-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [All Carrier's ROMS][02-03-10] V1.4 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 R

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerRW View Post
dont take maxmanila away!!! all the other roms are without it except you and NRGs KEEP IT!!!
Ok, will leave it now. After u use rom a bit, please report back about how MAxmanila 2.9 is working for u. After going back to w/o Max cooked in, I found it to be so much faster. Don't get me wrong, I like the Max cooked in also. Just want to "Kick the tires and light the fires" "I need more speed Scottie".
Old 02-03-2010, 11:10 AM
ACSyndicate.net

Ok been playing with it a bit....its running solid right now with nothing installed...gonna get ready to load it up with my apps and tweaks...will report back....it does get a bit sluggish at times....but not major slug.....also on the calendar on home screen, it is always showing a green reminder.....just like when you have a new text....I have no appointments today but I do for tomorrow....is this just part of 2.5 and Max 2.9??? Have never used Max until now...never seen it just on 2.5 but may have missed it.....have not been running a lot of 2.5 roms....thx!
Old 02-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Ok been playing with it a bit....its running solid right now with nothing installed...gonna get ready to load it up with my apps and tweaks...will report back....it does get a bit sluggish at times....but not major slug.....also on the calendar on home screen, it is always showing a green reminder.....just like when you have a new text....I have no appointments today but I do for tomorrow....is this just part of 2.5 and Max 2.9??? Have never used Max until now...never seen it just on 2.5 but may have missed it.....have not been running a lot of 2.5 roms....thx!
Found that Maxmanila 2.9 does that. Have removed it from personal phone for now.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kscawley is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Actually, I love the theme - I have two pictures of wolves in my office right now, and my wife and I are Ford fanatics (but no Cobra. Yet...). I just don't like the Sense/Manila shell. If I could have the rom without Sense/Max Manila installed I would be a happy camper

But no need to do the extra work if you don't want to. I can always turn them off, and it appears to still have a decent amount of memory. I just need the ROM itself to be stable.
Old 02-03-2010, 01:42 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscawley View Post
Actually, I love the theme - I have two pictures of wolves in my office right now, and my wife and I are Ford fanatics (but no Cobra. Yet...). I just don't like the Sense/Manila shell. If I could have the rom without Sense/Max Manila installed I would be a happy camper

But no need to do the extra work if you don't want to. I can always turn them off, and it appears to still have a decent amount of memory. I just need the ROM itself to be stable.
So do you want Titanium only or Sense 2.5 with Titanium?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme