PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2010, 09:55 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Pocket PC: Vogue,Diamond,TP2,Epic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROMs][01-27-10]Mult. Carrier V1.1 Mustang/Timberwolf671 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Hello,

Love the rom so far! Its fast and everything is working smooth so far. One problem I have vibrate on every touch is occuring. I looked at the vibrate setting in the last tab and it wasn't checked. I checked it because i like that setting, but not vibrate on every touch. How do I disable this?

Thank you

Sprint (No Maxmanila 2.8a, now with UTube & Facebook)

The vibrate is from a program called Touch Response 0.3.2. You can find it under Setting (last tab), Menu button, all settings, yellow folder called System. Unable and your're good to go. When I build my roms, their setup to my personal taste.
Thanks for the feed back. Just the info I need to build better roms.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 10:22 AM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ROMs][01-27-10]Mult. Carrier V1.1 Mustang/Timberwolf671 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger505 View Post
Howdy,
So far I'm loving your work. Great ROM and I've tried them all...how can one even say it's bland is beyond me. Getting great Program Memory and I've got a lot of stuff on my Sprint Touch Pro 2. I installed the non-Max Manila - Sprint version. Added Max Manila later. If I run into any issues I'll keep you posted but for now I'm very happy. By the way my phone is a workhorse. I have over 2500 clients with pages of notes and use all day long...in short I need a dependable device. I think your ROM will really work and it's very eye pleasing also.
Cheers
Thanks for the feedback. New roms will be posted sometime today. See change log for what was added and removed.=D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:50 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Re: [New ROM][01-29-10] V1.2 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 Rom

New Sprint Posted 01/29/10

In case you missed it, here's the file link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wo22jatqmln
Old 01-29-2010, 02:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Nice new release! I am happy you stripped out 2.8a because of 2.9 w patch being put out on its thread. I was hoping that it would have been cooked in though

I love this rom. You may have only been doing this for 4 months, but your rom so far is more stable/snappy and has more after boot ram than the pro cooks. Stability with the 6.5.3 roms seems to fade as the days go by so the true test of your awesomeness will come soon!

one request. on keyboard sounds. is it possible to include the star trek communicator ones like NRG has in his rom? its nerdy as hell but i love it!

I am getting ready to try spb mobile shell 3.5.3 on it too. I will post my results.

Thank you again.

Last edited by solarflarex; 01-29-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:50 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Re: [New ROMs][01-29-10] V1.2 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 Rom

********NEW********
All Carrier (provided by StedySoft Provisioning v1.0)

Need feedback from users!
Old 01-29-2010, 02:53 PM
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
Nice new release! I am happy you stripped out 2.8a because of 2.9 w patch being put out on its thread. I was hoping that it would have been cooked in though

I love this rom. You may have only been doing this for 4 months, but your rom so far is more stable/snappy and has more after boot ram than the pro cooks. Stability with the 6.5.3 roms seems to fade as the days go by so the true test of your awesomeness will come soon!

one request. on keyboard sounds. is it possible to include the star trek communicator ones like NRG has in his rom? its nerdy as hell but i love it!

I am getting ready to try spb mobile shell 3.5.3 on it too. I will post my results.

Thank you again.
Sure, I will add, but I not sure what sounds you have. Do you know where to download. Or are they only available on NRG roms. Will be testing 2.9, but I found 2.8a used to much ram for most users. The phone is a little slower with 2.8a installed.

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 01-29-2010 at 02:56 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Sure, I will add, but I not sure what sounds you have. Do you know where to download. Or are they only available on NRG roms. Will be testing 2.9, but I found 2.8a used to much ram for most users. The phone is a little slower with 2.8a installed.
Yeah I dont know where to find the star trek sounds. They are an option in NRG's 23518 3.5.5 rom so he must have picked them up from somewhere. I suppose I could flash to his rom then copy them out and flash back, since i'm a flashaholic and dont mind reflashing

If i knew where they were.... hehe
Old 01-29-2010, 04:17 PM
carvation

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

wanted to try the rom but still getting an error when trying to extract
Old 01-29-2010, 06:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: SPRINT

cmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on repcmdauria is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I am giving this rom a try. It looks really good so far!!
Old 01-29-2010, 06:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
New Sprint Posted 01/29/10

In case you missed it, here's the file link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wo22jatqmln
Is there going to be a new Generic version? I am on verizon. I would like to try the ROM, but when I try to extract the generic ROM, I get a corruption error at about 97%. Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
rom, theme