KillerRW
PPCGeeks Regular

KillerRW is keeping up the good workKillerRW is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [02-01-10] V1.4 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
There are several cab out there with the taskbar that you might like better. If you find a TSK file that you like, just copy with Total Commander to you phone /windows directory. Installing more than just a TSK file you run the change of overwriting the softkey and other buttons. As time allows I will add more TSK files to the already (Classicblue,Flamerise,Blue Mustang) My main goal at this time is get this rom rock solid stable. Then I can starting adding changes to fit other members personal taste. They are only a few making custom taskbars. It's not hard. If you want a simple black taskbar see attachment below. It's a basic bar, you can change to whatever color you want, add logos, anything. Copy to your windows directory with TC and reset to see changes. What take the most time is making cab file. We will get there, but this a new rom I have posted. Not like anything else out there. I used the program that's required to make cabs for 30 days. But it not free, and I don't have the time to make my own. What I need the most, is how is the rom running on your phone. Are you having any problems, the where, what and when it happen. Thanks for the feedback.

Your welcome. This rom is awesome. dont take it away!

If I have helped you Press THANKS!!!!!
get my rep up
This post has been thanked 1 times.