View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [All Carrier's ROMS][02-03-10] V1.4 Mustang/Timberwolf 6.5.3 Sense 2.5 UI 23518 R

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Ok been playing with it a bit....its running solid right now with nothing installed...gonna get ready to load it up with my apps and tweaks...will report back....it does get a bit sluggish at times....but not major slug.....also on the calendar on home screen, it is always showing a green reminder.....just like when you have a new text....I have no appointments today but I do for tomorrow....is this just part of 2.5 and Max 2.9??? Have never used Max until now...never seen it just on 2.5 but may have missed it.....have not been running a lot of 2.5 roms....thx!
Found that Maxmanila 2.9 does that. Have removed it from personal phone for now.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion
This post has been thanked 1 times.