PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 09:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Hmm ok thats because I changed order of the program tab.
make it the ninth on list and cab should work.

I just changed the "enable" in registry from 1 to zero in:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\Manila\Configurati on\...
check each follder number and the "programs " tab listed and inside is the "enable" key to set to zero.

Last edited by Maxx134; 01-18-2011 at 09:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2 Vindows plutonium Rom
Carrier: sprint

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

when i receive a text message , i get a notification and gives me option to reply or dismiss.. when i reply it takes me to windows messaging, not the htc messaging. how do i get rid of this notification all together? or make it take me to htc messaging?

thanks
Old 01-18-2011, 09:47 AM
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cganesh75 View Post
when i receive a text message , i get a notification and gives me option to reply or dismiss.. when i reply it takes me to windows messaging, not the htc messaging. how do i get rid of this notification all together? or make it take me to htc messaging?

thanks
If you had CHT installed,
then you could assign it in CHT editor.

Anyway, it is better that way because the WinMo messaging is superior.

To change, you could check in settings/sounds to disable that notification.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2 Vindows plutonium Rom
Carrier: sprint

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
If you had CHT installed,
then you could assign it in CHT editor.

Anyway, it is better that way because the WinMo messaging is superior.

To change, you could check in settings/sounds to disable that notification.

I dont have CHT.. i do like windows messaging, but i dont want this back and forth thing.. keep it winmo messaging all the time or keep htc all the time.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:01 AM
VIP Member

Here is new cab that will disable the last tab , whatever you set it to on tab order list, in "customize" settings..
Any tab that you dont want to see will dissapear if it is the last one 14th on tab order list...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Smile Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cganesh75 View Post
I dont have CHT.. i do like windows messaging, but i dont want this back and forth thing.. keep it winmo messaging all the time or keep htc all the time.
What he meant, got to the phone tap settings, go to where you selected sounds and notifications, next (top screen I think) select options and there you can select what kind of notifications/settings you want for other programs.

Don't remember exactly, but it goes something like that.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

huntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuffhuntnyc knows their stuff

Guys need your help for those running SPB MobileShell with vin rom especially Pluto. Are you running a task manager like MMTaskManager and if so any conflicts with SPB and thanks.

Gary
Old 01-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Guys need your help for those running SPB MobileShell with vin rom especially Pluto. Are you running a task manager like MMTaskManager and if so any conflicts with SPB and thanks.

Gary
This is something that ffikpi911 can answer on this particular. I only used task manager (regular) when used to run his updates with mobile shell with no issues. I hear is a very nice application.

You can PM him and ask him, unless some else uses this a lot.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

RED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuffRED_RAIN knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Yes.. Use this Cab posting below...
What does your swype cab do to make it faster?
Old 01-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_RAIN View Post
What does your swype cab do to make it faster?
You can PM him to give a more precise answer. For what I read, it means he has worked registry tweaks to make it run smoother. Hope this helps.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development