PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

enzyme is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

I was wondering if there is a pluto or neo build that would allow me to manually select bodies of text in wm messaging rather than the whole thing.
Similar or like the way text selection is done on NRG 6.5.x roms.

Preferably titanium / no sense because I use SPB MS. Thanks.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:57 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Guys need your help for those running SPB MobileShell with vin rom especially Pluto. Are you running a task manager like MMTaskManager and if so any conflicts with SPB and thanks.

Gary
I use built in task manager from SPB--i don't see any other need to put duplicate programs on
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2011, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work

Okay, so with regards to an earlier post of mine where I claimed I was having trouble rearranging homescreen tabs in the Dec.29.Pluto ROM; I figured out a way around this. I can rearrange them as long as I don't move the position of the 'Programs' tab. It has to remain in it's default 2nd position, then the other tabs can be moved around behind it. I don't use this tab very much, just a little, so it would have been nice to still have it but have it a little later on so I can quickly get to the tabs that I use more frequently. Oh well, it's still one of the best ROMs. Although I've noticed some hang-ups with it recently too. I've actually had to hard reset it a couple of times.
Old 01-18-2011, 04:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Smile Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymity View Post
Okay, so with regards to an earlier post of mine where I claimed I was having trouble rearranging homescreen tabs in the Dec.29.Pluto ROM; I figured out a way around this. I can rearrange them as long as I don't move the position of the 'Programs' tab. It has to remain in it's default 2nd position, then the other tabs can be moved around behind it. I don't use this tab very much, just a little, so it would have been nice to still have it but have it a little later on so I can quickly get to the tabs that I use more frequently. Oh well, it's still one of the best ROMs. Although I've noticed some hang-ups with it recently too. I've actually had to hard reset it a couple of times.
Can you please tell us what did you previously posted pertaining this matter?
Old 01-18-2011, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

anonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good workanonymity is keeping up the good work

Quote:
I just realized this problem. I'm running the Dec. 29 Plutonium ROM and while it allows me to eliminate home screen tabs that I don't need, I can't seem to rearrange the order of any of the remaining. Anyone else experience this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Can you please tell us what did you previously posted pertaining this matter?
That one.

If I helped you, "Thanks" are always appreciated. (c: And don't forget to tip your waitress.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_RAIN View Post
What does your swype cab do to make it faster?
Currently there are 3 versions of the swype cab that I am aware of.
1- "Swype-3.9.10.10.5032.CAB", at 7.7megs
2- "Fixed-Swype-HTCBlackBird-3.9.10.10.5032.CAB", at 4.7megs
3- "SwypeNew.cab", at only 1.4megs! ! ! !

Edit: The second cab, has been known to cause issues with users (like data)

Thie last cab listed as "swypenew" I only renamed to make it easy to differentiate.
All credit for this cab, I must assume goes out to "Tacchan23" (name on cab)...
and that user did an excellent job,
as it it is so much smaller and less memory absorbing than the others,
which would have pop-ups as well on "how to use" ...

Soo just by memory size alone and fact that I am using it after I used others,
I can say IT IS better

Last edited by Maxx134; 01-18-2011 at 05:50 PM. Reason: typo
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
That one.
Ok, don't know if ur using cht, so the basics:

1. go to home screen
2. choose taps that you want on your home screen
3. and what u r going to do is tap/hold icon and then slide it up/down where you want it.
4. do the same with the ones that you want to arrange.
5. when ur done it will restart the phone
6. you should the order you want it.

Let me know.
Old 01-18-2011, 06:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Ok, don't know if ur using cht, so the basics:

1. go to home screen
2. choose taps that you want on your home screen
3. and what u r going to do is tap/hold icon and then slide it up/down where you want it.
4. do the same with the ones that you want to arrange.
5. when ur done it will restart the phone
6. you should the order you want it.

Let me know.
I'm gonna say this and not try to sound like a complete d**k because I know you're trying to help. I'm no expert but I'm not a beginner either. I know how to rearrange tabs using that method but it wasn't working.

Nonetheless, thank you for your attempt. This one isn't that easy to solve. Oh, and I'm not using CHT if that makes troubleshooting any easier.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

CYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntnyc View Post
Guys need your help for those running SPB MobileShell with vin rom especially Pluto. Are you running a task manager like MMTaskManager and if so any conflicts with SPB and thanks.

Gary
I am running the default task manager in SPB as well. It seems to work fine for my needs.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
I'm gonna say this and not try to sound like a complete d**k because I know you're trying to help. I'm no expert but I'm not a beginner either. I know how to rearrange tabs using that method but it wasn't working.

Nonetheless, thank you for your attempt. This one isn't that easy to solve. Oh, and I'm not using CHT if that makes troubleshooting any easier.
Didn't explain that in ur original post.

Ok then, any of the guys out there to assist with this since I'm not able to. He's trying to re arrange the home screen tabs with the method previously posted and is not working. At present, he's not using cht.

Vin, Recursion, Darren, Maxx ffkpi911 that can assist.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development