PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 06:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

palermo46 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: *ROM* *12/21* *SsS-ROM r1* *WM6.5(21882.5.0.73)* *LEO Sense 2.5*

Hey Deck....... Great Rom!!!!!

I just finished installing it on my TP2 and it is faster than any I have tried. I work off the Verizon Network and I was able to easily get the MMS working by using the "MMS Fix(M2.1) (Verizon)" That I was able to download from somewhere here. The file has been attached and hopefully will be useful to other users.

Thanx Again!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: cab MMS Fix (M2.1) (Verizon).cab (5.7 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-31-2009, 09:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2
Carrier: Sprint

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

I'm on Sprint, last night I received picture mail from a friend at Disney World.....I did the settings for MMS but it wouldn't receive/download until I changed it from My ISP to Sprint. Then I tried sending picture mail, and it would never go through.......got the message "unable to send."
Old 12-31-2009, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

dwmackay is becoming a great contributor
R2 Owner Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyattdriver View Post
sorry deck, where do I add the reg edit, I am not that comfortable entering new code in the registry but I know how to look at it =-)

This CAB will give you the Owner info back. Just install and soft reset.

Doug M.
Attached Files
File Type: cab enable_owner_information.cab (1.2 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-31-2009, 11:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
hmm, seems to me that sprint users are having no problems with speed on this rom, while verizon users are. are there hardware differences liek the tp1?

-deck
Not that I know of.

Aside from the system freezing, I am seeing a general slowness.
For instance: In the mail tab, I can click on the thumbnail preview and have it expand to the full email, which I can read without problem. However, when I click delete from the menu, I am again shown the same thumbnail for the email I just deleted. I have had it take anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes before the thumbnail changes over to the next email in the list.

I came here from the NRG rom, and I am really liking the looks of yours.
But, even with NRGs rom being really bloated, it is much faster for me for some reason.
I am not dissing you at all, deck. I am just lost as to what the deal is. I hope to have a chance tonight to try to flash to stock then back to yours to see if it helps.

Last edited by Longview; 12-31-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

exhorn is a n00b

Is there a cab that I can use to make the clock transparent? I have tried to use a cab that worked in the past, but it does not work with this rom. Thanks!
Old 12-31-2009, 12:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhorn View Post
Is there a cab that I can use to make the clock transparent? I have tried to use a cab that worked in the past, but it does not work with this rom. Thanks!
Your going to have to wait until someone comes out with a new CAB. The old cabs do not work BC this is a new Manila. Only new thing I've seen, is a transparent slider and a no curtains CAB in the themes and Software section.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint/Juicy rom R5

LoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
Your going to have to wait until someone comes out with a new CAB. The old cabs do not work BC this is a new Manila. Only new thing I've seen, is a transparent slider and a no curtains CAB in the themes and Software section.

I tried the no curtains cab without success on this rom. I did get the Gadget Rom task bar to install without a problem, so far. I installed CMYLXGO's Purple theme (which is awesome) but it broke the dialer and I can't get sound on youtube (not sure I could before), but everything else is rocking on this rom.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: att

ngravatt is a n00b
Re: *ROM* *12/21* *SsS-ROM r1* *WM6.5(21882.5.0.73)* *LEO Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xs2k View Post
Originally Posted by xs2k
After I install the ROM....it freezes at the "tap the screen to set up your windows phone" and has a message "voice command has encountered a problem. Restart voice command and try again."

I can't do much right now...it keeps freezing at this point..
i also got stuck at the same screen with a Sprint phone. I just took out the battery and powered on and it worked the second time.

Last edited by ngravatt; 12-31-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint/Juicy rom R5

LoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Has anyone gotten the a 16 icon thing on the homepage working?

The cab I used for the juicy rom doesn't work on this one...
Nope. I tried Juicy's and another one I found. Once I installed the cab there were no quick links at all on the home tab. They uninstalled without problem and the original quick links came back as set before the unsuccessful installation.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:18 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Deck,

Thanks for the perfect ROM! I have tried all of them and many are fantastic but this is Sprint specific and I like that. I like the new icons too!

Last edited by Biggzz; 12-31-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development