PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 06:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
sprint mms only receives still, we are working hard on getting it to send. and can say we have made some progress within the last couple days.

-deck
good to know.. can i send to myself without recieving it, coz it wont even let me send

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 12-29-2009, 06:06 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
good to know.. can i send to myself without recieving it, coz it wont even let me send
Someone HERE, in this thread, claims to have gotten Sprint working today.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:08 AM
"MODS"

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Sorry for the double post. But I would love to know if this rom is CFC compressed, and I happened to notice Deck was awake now. Any insight on that for me Deck?
Old 12-29-2009, 06:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Someone HERE, in this thread, claims to have gotten Sprint working today.
sweet tnx, checkin it out right now
Old 12-29-2009, 06:38 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Sorry for the double post. But I would love to know if this rom is CFC compressed, and I happened to notice Deck was awake now. Any insight on that for me Deck?
i answered
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=190
and for manila being slow, HAH! the rom will speak for itself.

-deck

Last edited by deck; 12-29-2009 at 06:40 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:40 AM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
Thanks bud! Not sure how I missed that one.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2
Carrier: verizon

eric922 is a n00b
Re: *ROM* *12/21* *SsS-ROM r1* *WM6.5(21882.5.0.73)* *LEO Sense 2.5*

i dont get really how to fix my mms on verizon
Old 12-29-2009, 07:35 AM
"MODS"

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric922 View Post
To get MMS working for VZW just do the following:

MMSC: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=1234567890 (Replace with your number)
Port:80
WAP=None
Old 12-29-2009, 07:37 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric922 View Post
First, open up the messaging tab, then click all messages. then hit menu/settings/options. Then click menu again, and mms server. click new.
Use these settings:
Code:
Name: Verizon
Server Address: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=1234567890 (Replace the 1234567890 with your phone number)
Port: 80
WAP: None
Click ok. Then highlight the server you just created and set it as default. wallah!

Hope this helps,
-deck
Old 12-29-2009, 07:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2
Carrier: verizon

eric922 is a n00b

what do u mean replace with number
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development