PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 07:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro2
Carrier: verizon

eric922 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

oh ok got it ...thanks man
Old 12-29-2009, 07:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric922 View Post
what do u mean replace with number
replace that number with your cell fone number, area code first of course

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 12-29-2009, 07:51 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric922 View Post
what do u mean replace with number
ok say your phone number is 888-222-8888, you would input this into the server line:
Code:
Server Address: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms?X-VZW-MDN=8882228888
-deck
Old 12-29-2009, 07:54 AM
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

well not to boast or anything but this is the most satisfied i have ever been with any phone i have owned. what more to do? just wait till r3 mid january. hope everybody is enjoying this rom as much as i am.

Happy Holidays,
-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2009, 07:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
[/code]

-deck
hey deck, how do i get rid of the sms notification, you know when it says, "new sms: and it displays the txt"
Old 12-29-2009, 07:58 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
hey deck, how do i get rid of the sms notification, you know when it says, "new sms: and it displays the txt"
off the top of my head, i cant think of the exact reg, and i am basically falling alseep on my keyboard :P i will definitely have an answer for you morro tho...

-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
off the top of my head, i cant think of the exact reg, and i am basically falling alseep on my keyboard :P i will definitely have an answer for you morro tho...

-deck
apreciaite it bro... get some rest! you deserve it! fyi i missed your roms man, om lovin the speed on this 2.5 ... i just cant wait to fix the mms recieve, other then that you always where and still are the man!
Old 12-29-2009, 08:34 AM
Lurker
Carrier: verizon

eric922 is a n00b

when i try to run this to install the rom it says....invalid command line parameters...then Usage:desktopMgr[/record<destination directory for recorded settings>]...anybody know what this mean???
Old 12-29-2009, 10:11 AM
Lurker
Carrier: t mobile

Heavy G is a n00b
Re: *ROM* *12/21* *SsS-ROM r1* *WM6.5(21882.5.0.73)* *LEO Sense 2.5*

Very good rom, I have tried many but r1 was good, I'm sure that r2 will be great!

Thanks for the Rom!
Old 12-29-2009, 11:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I cant find the Advanced Email Setting screen. There is typically a menu under Start-> Messaging -> ... that allows you to set options such as "server requires secure connection" and it also let you set the email size and attachment sizes.
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Also, I noticed if I turn off Sense the system hung. I had to push the rest button, which did reboot without Sense turned on. When I reanabled Sense, same thing - hang followed by soft rest required.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development