PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 08:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

u2civic1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Is there anyway to get groovefish and PIE to work?
Also how do I view all my programs? when I touch start not all my program are there
Old 12-30-2009, 08:41 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyattdriver View Post
Hey deck, is there any way to put in your owner info, I'm running r2 (which is running great) but I cant activate some programs because I cant enter my owner info??
TIA
wonder why they would of taken that option out of settings. anyways heres the reg you should add:
Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Owner]
"Name"="deck"
-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:44 PM
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

ok, in r3, it will have the owner options back in settings.

please use the above ref'd registry for now.

-deck
Old 12-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2civic1 View Post
Is there anyway to get groovefish and PIE to work?
Also how do I view all my programs? when I touch start not all my program are there
i am not too sure on what groovefish is. pie works flawless over here, so im not sure if groovefish is an addon to pie? thanks.

-deck
Old 12-30-2009, 09:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

u2civic1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
i am not too sure on what groovefish is. pie works flawless over here, so im not sure if groovefish is an addon to pie? thanks.

-deck
I can only get IE6 to work not PIE when I use the IE toggle program, Groovefish is a streaming music program. Also does anyone know how to view all the programs installed?

Last edited by u2civic1; 12-30-2009 at 11:09 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezpc View Post
i guess there must be something on my end because r1 and r2 both seem to be buggy and slow, scrolling in the start menu or file explorer or msgs or anywhere really is choppy and laggish.
I have been having the same problems.
Very laggy, slow....
I have had it hang several times requiring a soft reset with the hidden button.
I did a hard reset twice, but it is only slightly better.
Let me know if your flash to stock helps out.

Last edited by Longview; 12-30-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyattdriver View Post
Hey deck, is there any way to put in your owner info, I'm running r2 (which is running great) but I cant activate some programs because I cant enter my owner info??
TIA
In Contacts there is a contact card called "Me". Filling in the data there will set the Owner Info.
Old 12-30-2009, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoenkn View Post
quick question is this rom, tethering safe?
I have seen two people ask this with no answer.
deck?
Old 12-30-2009, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro 2/ EVO 4G

ohenebajoy is just getting started

Deck, Nice and fast rom. Great job and thanks
Old 12-30-2009, 11:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE, Galaxy S3

hyattdriver is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
In Contacts there is a contact card called "Me". Filling in the data there will set the Owner Info.
Ok, filling in the "me" card in contacts doesn't work, I already tried that??
Thanks anyway
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development