PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/14* *S3-ROM r8.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmdh View Post
I DL'ed r8 this morning and kept getting the SOD as well as Sense re-starting randomly. More importantly, couldn't send or receive MMS.

I just now DL'ed r8.5 and did the elephant fix and couldn't send MMS, i did the 2.5 workaround and it worked perfect.

Thanks deck for working on Valentine's Day to give us an updated rom!

Now I'm gonna have to update my signature.
I have only been doing the Elephant fix.... what is the 2.5 fix?
Old 02-14-2010, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

TP1085 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
I have only been doing the Elephant fix.... what is the 2.5 fix?
+1...I do the elephant fix by installing the arcsoft cab followed by the elephant cab...is there something else that works instead?
Old 02-14-2010, 11:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

i can confirm that the Arcsoft and Elephant fix work with sending texts
Old 02-15-2010, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

TP1085 is becoming a great contributor

so what are peoples thoughts on 8.5? did the sop stop? im probably going to flash in the morning,just wondered what peoples thoughts were on it.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

djsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to djsiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by TP1085 View Post
so what are peoples thoughts on 8.5? did the sop stop? im probably going to flash in the morning,just wondered what peoples thoughts were on it.
Loving it!
Old 02-15-2010, 12:26 AM
I think I tore my sack.
Pocket PC: Droid X, Root, Deodexed, Tranquility 3.0

thewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIPthewahlrus is a VIP
Re: *ROM* *2/12* *SsS-ROM r7* *WM6.5(21891.5.0.88)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by djsiva View Post
It may be a little late now, but I hard reset after every flash and I have to dial *228 to reprogram the phone before I can begin tweaking and installing.

Nate
Yeah, It took me a while to figure that part out. I had been flashing Pocket PCs for years, but Deck's ROMs had been my first for phones. I just assumed I knew what I was doing and didn't bother to see if there were any additional steps for a WM phone. I jut hope VZW isn't going to charge me another "activation fee" or some other such nonsense.

Thanks
Old 02-15-2010, 01:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker

djsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuff
Re: *ROM* *2/12* *SsS-ROM r7* *WM6.5(21891.5.0.88)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewahlrus View Post
Yeah, It took me a while to figure that part out. I had been flashing Pocket PCs for years, but Deck's ROMs had been my first for phones. I just assumed I knew what I was doing and didn't bother to see if there were any additional steps for a WM phone. I jut hope VZW isn't going to charge me another "activation fee" or some other such nonsense.

Thanks
They won't. I've done *228 and option 1 for programming at least 4 times today. I'm officially a flash-a-holic and I've never seen any additional charges from VZW.

Nate
Old 02-15-2010, 01:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Phenomenal job Deck. I think I've actually got everything configured to where I won't be flashing anytime too soon. (at least that's what I tell myself to help me sleep...who am I kidding?)

I just reconfigured my start menu with folders for organization, and I changed all of my program icons to match the set you're using from DINIK. It was a little time consuming, but the end result is beautiful. In addition to all of my favorite programs/tweaks, I've also added Cookie's HomeTab 1.5.4; I can't think of anything else that would make it any better. Keep up the EXCELLENT work!

Thanks,
Nate
Old 02-15-2010, 01:38 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

thanks for this great rom as well. question for you guys, what taskbars are you adding that doesnt break htc volume control or notification enhancements. tried bilbobrian tb but it broke htc volume control. gfreaks tb breaks notifications as well. thanks again!
Old 02-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by trphg View Post
anyone have link for r7? cant seem to find it anywhere... I'm stuck on stock so one could feel my pain
if u still need it

http://psykiroms.com/t0mmyr/tp2/cdma...SsS-ROM-r7.rar

i have pretty much every decent rom in that directory for anyone who needs it

and heres a fast mirror for 8.5

http://psykiroms.com/t0mmyr/tp2/cdma...S-ROM-r8.5.rar

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development