PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint/Juicy rom R5

LoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

I have a quick question, do I need to flash r2 from the SD card, or is it set up to flash from my PC without the process of renaming the .nbh, etc? Thanks!
Old 12-30-2009, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid "X"
Carrier: Verizon

navychief52 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnavychief52 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnavychief52 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnavychief52 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnavychief52 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikevicky View Post
There are none working links under the settings. These are Personal, Connection and System. All other links are functional.
Work fine for me...... Assuming Start -> Settings is how you got there.
Old 12-30-2009, 04:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid "X"
Carrier: Verizon

navychief52 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnavychief52 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnavychief52 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnavychief52 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnavychief52 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriInWA View Post
I have a quick question, do I need to flash r2 from the SD card, or is it set up to flash from my PC without the process of renaming the .nbh, etc? Thanks!
I installed from the PC
Old 12-30-2009, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

LoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuffLoriInWA knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by navychief52 View Post
I installed from the PC
Super! Thanks!
Old 12-30-2009, 05:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
-deck

EDIT: btw, i tried the above settings, still no go on sending.
deck, i have THE MOST retarded question for you, but for some reason it just clicked.

in europe they only have gsm, id say 99% of ppl there use pay as you go as believe it or not, contracts cost an arm and a leg, so unless youre on your phone literily 24/7 its not worth it for you.

my point being cdma is not used of there, at least not yet. now every major city has its own air network settings, so for instance, if im in italy with a world fone, it will work, only with an italian sim card, if im in england with the same fone, it will work only with a british sim card, and the fone automatically downloads and changes all the settings according to where you are located at that moment.

could that maybe be in effect in some cases like calling or mms say even between cali and detroit, florida, ny, etc? my point being ive seen a couple ppl try different way and succeed with the mms on the 2.5, im wondering if for example, ppl in ny have to do it one way while ppl in cali have to do it differently....

as i said, i dunno, just a thought.

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!
Old 12-30-2009, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Wow, F A S T!!! Couple of questions now that I have this rom installed. Is there a way to get background on all tabs? Is there a way to get 4 across quick links on the home tab? And is there a way to remove the top and bottom curtains? I know there are cabs for these out there and I can get them myself, I just wanted to know whether they will work on this rom. Juicy had rom specific cabs for these things and I wanted to know if we need SsS specific cabs for this rom.

Thanks!
Old 12-30-2009, 05:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Wow, F A S T!!! Couple of questions now that I have this rom installed. Is there a way to get background on all tabs? Is there a way to get 4 across quick links on the home tab? And is there a way to remove the top and bottom curtains? I know there are cabs for these out there and I can get them myself, I just wanted to know whether they will work on this rom. Juicy had rom specific cabs for these things and I wanted to know if we need SsS specific cabs for this rom.

Thanks!
best thing for bkground for all tabs would be the hdwalls, installed on ur pc and fone, and you can make ur own wallpaper for landscape and portat, but i havnt found the one for the 2.5manila yet, but i know ppl have it somewhere

as for everything else, im sure if you look around alittle here you can find some things(fyi jiucys might work with this rom, im not 100% on it, but the only way to really know is test it, unless of curse you dont like testing):

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101648

FYI: the cab for the 4 across quick links, im not sure where to get it from, but i know that there are some themes (like dusk) beautiful theme, which its incorporated in it.

Last edited by spidrweb; 12-30-2009 at 05:33 PM.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
best thing for bkground for all tabs would be the hdwalls, installed on ur pc and fone, and you can make ur own wallpaper for landscape and portat, but i havnt found the one for the 2.5manila yet, but i know ppl have it somewhere

as for everything else, im sure if you look around alittle here you can find some things(fyi jiucys might work with this rom, im not 100% on it, but the only way to really know is test it, unless of curse you dont like testing):

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101648

FYI: the cab for the 4 across quick links, im not sure where to get it from, but i know that there are some themes (like dusk) beautiful theme, which its incorporated in it.

Thanks! I tried the Juicy bg4all and it has a glitch. I am good with testing everything out. I haven't done HDWalls yet, but may give it a go. I was just hoping for reassurance from some folks that have already done some customizing with good results.
Old 12-30-2009, 05:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Thanks! I tried the Juicy bg4all and it has a glitch. I am good with testing everything out. I haven't done HDWalls yet, but may give it a go. I was just hoping for reassurance from some folks that have already done some customizing with good results.
well i did the full theme from dusk, and it worked perfectly, full screen everything, only problem was it lagged like i dunno what, it took me about a minute just to get in the sms part to send a text, i couldnt do that, i mean im ok with not having lightning fast, but theres a limit to laggness.

as to hdwalls, make sure its for the 2.5 and not 2.1, otherwise it wont work, i know through experience. but if you do find it for 2.5 let me know i love that app
Old 12-30-2009, 05:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidrweb View Post
well i did the full theme from dusk, and it worked perfectly, full screen everything, only problem was it lagged like i dunno what, it took me about a minute just to get in the sms part to send a text, i couldnt do that, i mean im ok with not having lightning fast, but theres a limit to laggness.

as to hdwalls, make sure its for the 2.5 and not 2.1, otherwise it wont work, i know through experience. but if you do find it for 2.5 let me know i love that app
Thanks, I will definitely try it. I have yet to try a whole theme yet. I like CMYLXGO's Purple Pimptastic theme that I may try. I am right there with you on the lagginess. You have to decide what app is worth the hassle of the lag. LOL
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development