PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 03:41 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
You should link to where you found that. Thx
He read that HERE

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 12-30-2009, 04:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjgotgame24 View Post
how is it guys? fast? stable? any soft resets while using it? thanks for da help
For 2.5 Sense it is fast, and pretty stable.

I have found a glitch thought that I can repeat in this ROM and others using this build: If you go to reply on a text message too fast and pull out the keyboard while the oncreen keyboard is out... It will lock the phone up hard.

Happened to me here and on Mighty. If I take just a sec to close the OSK, then its usually ok... though it happens more than Id like.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 12-30-2009, 07:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2/Android
Carrier: sprint

darnelhouston is a n00b

the youtube player isn't working. any cab fix, please! Thanks

What's the least number of chairs you would need around a table to sit four fathers, two grandfathers, and four sons?
Old 12-30-2009, 07:45 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
Deck,

Great job (by the way are you deck81 on XBL?)
Anyways what a fantastic ROM. I just saw a supposed fix for Sprint MMS but I need my ## codes to work. Any way for this to happen. I will paste the fix, but understand...It is not from me. Give credit where credit is due.

Tp

JUST GO TO MESSAGING TAB>ALL MESSAGES>MENU>SETTINGS>OPTIONS>MENU>MMS SERVER.

Server name ( Sprint )
IP Address ( Blank )
Port Number ( 80 )
Server - http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/MMS?X-SPRINT-MDN="ENTER YOUR MSID NUMBER"

Connect Via ( My ISP )
Message Size ( 1024 KB )
Wap Version ( None )
nope, im 'kushdeck' on xbl

-deck

EDIT: btw, i tried the above settings, still no go on sending.

Last edited by deck; 12-30-2009 at 08:04 AM.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:05 AM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnelhouston View Post
the youtube player isn't working. any cab fix, please! Thanks
working fine here. did u install any cabs over the rom?

-deck
Old 12-30-2009, 12:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Skippy38 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjgotgame24 View Post
how is it guys? fast? stable? any soft resets while using it? thanks for da help

Let me say I am very impressed with this ROM. Stable as hell form end. All the needed stuff is built in (Sprint TV, gotta love it). And no issues with install of cabs. Fairly quick and responsive. But I'll take stability over blazing speed any day. THANKS FOR THE ROM great chef here folks!!!

Only issue I am having is with TCMP player it shows everything in green color but I think is is on the cab end not the Rom. DiViX player works great.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: SPRINT

wchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwchamblee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
Have you tried going into settings and then the sounds and notifications, scroll till you see new message and unclick display on screen??

Thank you sir.
Old 12-30-2009, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo
Carrier: sprint

rudyru01 is becoming a great contributor
Thumbs up Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

i am a first time user of your rom,and i have to say this rom is stable,fast,and responsive. i am impressed.i'm glad that u have the latest icon set.the only problem is when i install other programs like skyfire,nfl mobile,palringo etc they just dont look as good as the latest icon set.thats the only problem i have,and i'll take that any day as long as my phone has the latest updates and runs smooth.
Old 12-30-2009, 02:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Smart

mikevicky is a n00b

There are none working links under the settings. These are Personal, Connection and System. All other links are functional.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg none working link.jpg (31.2 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-30-2009, 03:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2
Carrier: MetroPCS

mikezpc is keeping up the good workmikezpc is keeping up the good work

i guess there must be something on my end because r1 and r2 both seem to be buggy and slow, scrolling in the start menu or file explorer or msgs or anywhere really is choppy and laggish. i've tried a hard reset but i've been flashing so many times maybe something is stuck, im gona relfash stock rom then try again, cuz it seems like everyone is experiencing good performance which is excpected from deck and i dont remember any other roms from deck on tp1 being like this. i'll try to do it soon and report back.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development