PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2009, 11:29 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *12/21* *SsS-ROM r1* *WM6.5(21882.5.0.73)* *LEO Sense 2.5*

r2 is coming along even better then planned as soon as i get these provisioning cabs worked out and corrected, i will go ahead and release r2. The only known problem will still be the sprint mms. Stay tuned...

Happy Holidays,
-deck
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-26-2009, 11:30 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
r2 is coming along even better then planned as soon as i get these provisioning cabs worked out and corrected, i will go ahead and release r2. The only known problem will still be the sprint mms. Stay tuned...

Happy Holidays,
-deck
2nite Deck? thanks!
Old 12-27-2009, 12:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Lusay is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post

Happy Holidays,
-deck
I used Sashimi to backup my original Sprint Touch Pro 2 MMS settings:

Arcsoft MMS Settings
backup reg key \HKLM\Software\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1 export to Storage Card\SASHIMI\Auto\REG

Then I imported them into your ROM after flashing. I have been using MMS for 24 hours without incident. Coincidence?
Old 12-27-2009, 12:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Receiving as well? Hot damn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusay View Post

Arcsoft MMS Settings
backup reg key \HKLM\Software\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1 export to Storage Card\SASHIMI\Auto\REG

Then I imported them into your ROM after flashing. I have been using MMS for 24 hours without incident. Coincidence?
Old 12-27-2009, 12:43 AM
Lurker

Lusay is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraloz View Post
Receiving as well? Hot damn!
Yes, absolutely. You had me worried b/c I hadn't gotten a text in a few hours so I just did a test:

- Texted myself
- Had 2 other Sprint users text me

I received all three with absolutely no problem.

If I can be of help in any way, please let me know.
Old 12-27-2009, 12:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker

siraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiraloz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Isn't the problem more with MMS than SMS? I am not sure though, I am no expert.

Quote:
Yes, absolutely. You had me worried b/c I hadn't gotten a text in a few hours so I just did a test:

- Texted myself

Old 12-27-2009, 12:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

dakidobf is keeping up the good workdakidobf is keeping up the good work

Quote:

- Texted myself

Hopefully I understand what you're saying. Can you post what the settings are so we can edit our registries? I don't have the stock ROM reg entries and this would save us from having to flash back and forth.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

.mak is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by .mak View Post
On my VZW TP2, your ROM is the first I've installed since I got it (this is a new phone).

The only big issue I'm facing is with Manilla 2.5. The 'email' tab shows my email, and I can slide my finger up and down to see the preview of the email, but once I click on one of the emails, then go back to the preview (manilla 2.5 email tab) I can no longer slide up and down, every time I try it thinks I'm clicking on that email to view it.. I have to go to a new tab, then back again to be able to be able to preview the other emails.

Anyone else able to replicate this?

If this is becomes a known issue, can you try to work it out for the next release? I really like your ROM

I re-flashed SsS-ROM r1, same issues.. I downloaded and flashed MightyROM WAR 121609 and the issue is not present.

There's something else I noticed: SsS-ROM r1 is much faster when sliding through emails in the WM native email application than MightyROM WAR 121609. It's not a huge difference, but a noticeable one and the above issue, plus this, makes me wonder if there's something tweaked in SsS-ROM r1 that makes it faster but less stable?

Regardless, I'm up for r2 when it comes out
Old 12-27-2009, 03:45 AM
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by .mak View Post
I re-flashed SsS-ROM r1, same issues.. I downloaded and flashed MightyROM WAR 121609 and the issue is not present.

There's something else I noticed: SsS-ROM r1 is much faster when sliding through emails in the WM native email application than MightyROM WAR 121609. It's not a huge difference, but a noticeable one and the above issue, plus this, makes me wonder if there's something tweaked in SsS-ROM r1 that makes it faster but less stable?

Regardless, I'm up for r2 when it comes out
the only difference is im actually on a newer build of htc sense 2.5. i am looking into the email issue. it seems if u slide to another tab and then back to email, u can scroll thru them again, until one is opened. i havent tweaked anything in manila lua or anything of that sort. so it must be in the dif version. i will look into it and see if i can come up with something.

-deck
Old 12-27-2009, 03:47 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:

Arcsoft MMS Settings

are you sure the other party is receiving?

please send me the reg so i can take a look at it either way.

-deck
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development