View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 03:45 AM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *12/21* *SsS-ROM r1* *WM6.5(21882.5.0.73)* *LEO Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by .mak View Post
I re-flashed SsS-ROM r1, same issues.. I downloaded and flashed MightyROM WAR 121609 and the issue is not present.

There's something else I noticed: SsS-ROM r1 is much faster when sliding through emails in the WM native email application than MightyROM WAR 121609. It's not a huge difference, but a noticeable one and the above issue, plus this, makes me wonder if there's something tweaked in SsS-ROM r1 that makes it faster but less stable?

Regardless, I'm up for r2 when it comes out
the only difference is im actually on a newer build of htc sense 2.5. i am looking into the email issue. it seems if u slide to another tab and then back to email, u can scroll thru them again, until one is opened. i havent tweaked anything in manila lua or anything of that sort. so it must be in the dif version. i will look into it and see if i can come up with something.

-deck