PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 06:56 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

finally flashed this rom, looks sweet, like the new leo dialer, but whats up with the welcome screen tap to align??? i havent seen that thing since i had my original touch pro, think u can get rid of it like all the other roms so we can have a fast simple flash on r3? thanks

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph33zy View Post
does this rom have the corrupt / no ringer problem that plagues mightyrom?
You may have to elaborate for those of us that havent read the 13,000+ replies to Mighty that are spread across multiple threads.

I can state that I have had zero ringer realted problems on this rom nor on NRGs.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

can somebody please tell me how to this ..so i can fix my mms please ???

To fix the mms server for sprint (to fix recieving, still working on sending even tho it will say successful).
code:
______

"MMSCURL"="http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms?X-SPRINT-MDN=<your phone # here>"
example:
"MMSCURL"="http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms?X-SPRINT-MDN=2128882222"
______
Old 01-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
You may have to elaborate for those of us that havent read the 13,000+ replies to Mighty that are spread across multiple threads.

I can state that I have had zero ringer realted problems on this rom nor on NRGs.
Essentially, after some time, when someone calls your phone, the ringer fails to go off and is just silent, so you end up missing your calls.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:39 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post

This is a problem with all the new 2.5 builds with landscape support...Not just specefic to Decks ROM.
thanks i guess i just never noticed, no biggie just cosmetics
Old 01-01-2010, 01:41 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: *ROM* *12/21* *SsS-ROM r1* *WM6.5(21882.5.0.73)* *LEO Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
yea i thought about xda_uc, but i will never have mortscript in my roms. so let me appologize to all, but it wont happen. Anyways, im out for the night, Happy new years to all!

-deck
im sorry to hear this as its real user friendly an simple as pie even for the noobs. i do hope at sum point you reconsider but i wont push it any further
Old 01-01-2010, 01:45 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
finally flashed this rom, looks sweet, like the new leo dialer, but whats up with the welcome screen tap to align??? i havent seen that thing since i had my original touch pro, think u can get rid of it like all the other roms so we can have a fast simple flash on r3? thanks
yea i had to flash stock to get # codes, guess its a no go w/ this dialer.

but when i reflashed to this rom that damn align screen popped up like 6 frickin times! what the hell is up w/ that???

i agree w/ tommy that you should think bout 86ing that whole thing...
Old 01-01-2010, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

lsantos0907 is just getting started

Hi, is this the rom with original htc's landscape or is it the mod? How is it running, because all other roms i've tried with 2.5 are laggy when weather animation or when you add quick links on home screen. if you do not add quick links and disable weather animation they run smooth. I really like the look of this rom but would like to know from anybody that has installed it if they have noticed this lag.
Old 01-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsantos0907 View Post
Hi, is this the rom with original htc's landscape or is it the mod? How is it running, because all other roms i've tried with 2.5 are laggy when weather animation or when you add quick links on home screen. if you do not add quick links and disable weather animation they run smooth. I really like the look of this rom but would like to know from anybody that has installed it if they have noticed this lag.
this is htc's landscape. Also, with the manila being new, there isn't much manila mods you can do as of right now. I do not have a problem with it being laggy or anything like that.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul-touch pro-touch pro 2- HTC Evo!!!!!

mkc90 is keeping up the good workmkc90 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

can somebody please tell me how to this ..so i can fix my mms please ???

To fix the mms server for sprint (to fix recieving, still working on sending even tho it will say successful).
code:

"MMSCURL"="http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms?X-SPRINT-MDN=<your phone # here>"
example:
"MMSCURL"="http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms?X-SPRINT-MDN=2128882222"
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development