PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 05:37 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

theres a minor cosmetic bug with s2, the data activity icon stays lit 100% of the time even when no data is being transfered, i believe you have to update your CDMA_RSSI something file or go back to one that works so that it greys out when inactive and lights up when used

Old 01-01-2010, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph33zy View Post
Essentially, after some time, when someone calls your phone, the ringer fails to go off and is just silent, so you end up missing your calls.
I have not personally had that problem.
It is a nice rom if you want to give it a shot.
I have had my share of problems with it being laggy and freezing on occasion, but at least it rings.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

deck-

I mentioned I had several problems with lag and hangs.
Well, I probably flashed between stock, NRG, and your ROM 20 times between last night and this AM trying to resolve the problems.

I think it is working much better now. I can cretainly say it is much faster than my previous install. It feels about as fast as with the NRG ROM.

I have still had the system hang a couple of times. Just moments ago I was trying to send a text and the system would hang the instant I slid the keyboard out (requiring a soft reset with the hidden button). I was able to reproduce it 5 times in a row. After deleting all messages the problem now seems to be gone.

Anyway - I just wanted to report back that things are better, though still not completely stable. I know you were wondering if this may be an issue with VZW phones. I would be glad to test out anything for you that I can.
Old 01-01-2010, 07:39 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

i had a problem that has happened bout 3 times...on a clean fresh flash. when i call sum1 then hang up the phone pad screen stays, now within the phone pad, without x-ing out, i tap left soft key thats all people then it freezes on the phone pad screen. i cant x out or it end key, i cant hit start/today to get back to home and the only thing it lets you do is tap start and scroll which lags. have to soft reset to fix
Old 01-01-2010, 08:02 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

also, sumthing else i noticed... all my received sms come in dated todays date n month but the year 2016...so its not threaded as sent sms is the right date. the date is set right on the phone

any insite...
Old 01-01-2010, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

iknowsingh is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
also, sumthing else i noticed... all my received sms come in dated todays date n month but the year 2016...so its not threaded as sent sms is the right date. the date is set right on the phone

any insite...
The same is happening for most WM ROM users.. stock or custom, and it crosses most carriers..

http://www.wmexperts.com/y2016-sms-bug
Old 01-01-2010, 08:55 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsingh View Post
The same is happening for most WM ROM users.. stock or custom, and it crosses most carriers..

http://www.wmexperts.com/y2016-sms-bug
beat me to it

-deck
Old 01-01-2010, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

rnhok82 is keeping up the good workrnhok82 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph33zy View Post
Essentially, after some time, when someone calls your phone, the ringer fails to go off and is just silent, so you end up missing your calls.
I haven't had that issue with SsS r1 or r2. My wife on the other hand is, she is on MM Windows Sense 2.1 12.16.09 version, so maybe he fixed it with the release of 12.30.09? I'm not sure since I haven't been to that thread since jumping ship to Deck's rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:45 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

one more minor r2 bug, prl update & update profile dont work (on sprint here), neither does update firmware but thats pretty useless
Old 01-01-2010, 11:29 PM
ppc pimp. :D
Pocket PC: Apache/Mogul/Touch/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO!!!
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
one more minor r2 bug, prl update & update profile dont work (on sprint here), neither does update firmware but thats pretty useless
yea those got stuck in there from carrier crap, they have been removed.

-deck
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development