View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 11:23 AM
Longview
PPCGeeks Regular

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
hmm, seems to me that sprint users are having no problems with speed on this rom, while verizon users are. are there hardware differences liek the tp1?

-deck
Not that I know of.

Aside from the system freezing, I am seeing a general slowness.
For instance: In the mail tab, I can click on the thumbnail preview and have it expand to the full email, which I can read without problem. However, when I click delete from the menu, I am again shown the same thumbnail for the email I just deleted. I have had it take anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes before the thumbnail changes over to the next email in the list.

I came here from the NRG rom, and I am really liking the looks of yours.
But, even with NRGs rom being really bloated, it is much faster for me for some reason.
I am not dissing you at all, deck. I am just lost as to what the deal is. I hope to have a chance tonight to try to flash to stock then back to yours to see if it helps.

Last edited by Longview; 12-31-2009 at 12:52 PM.