PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 09:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: verizon

jmarcucci is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jmarcucci
Re: <> 01-25-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
how did i forget you in the PM's lol. I meant to send you a link. PM sent. Also, since i'm narrowing it down from 12 to 4 roms (thanks to provisioning), I will be able to give each 1 of the 4 ROM's more individual love and care, so each release will be as good as it can be, instead of me wrestling with 12 and possibly more as a 2.1 release is on the horizon in the next couple of weeks. And I might tinker with a 6.1, but those two will be a one shot deal, they will be one sys instead of 2 like i do now, so 6.1 will be a Sense 2. 5 (although a straight 6.1 with nothing on it would be hilarious to see how much mem% you would have at boot, lol), and a 6.5 or 6.5.x Sense 2.1. , just have one more thing to do. So Anyways, i'm rambling, but the provisioning test is a 23518 Sense 2.5 ROM, and it will be the first one up of the 4, and I promise everyone, i'm gonna take my time and make this one and all of them awesome! I may not update as often, on each individual one, but they will be stable, fast, good battery life, and .... well you get the point. The less ROM's i have to work with the better I can make them. Also updater app will be getting another upgrade soon. It will be an inhouse ROM update system. I will have all 4 NBH's on the FTP already named correctly in diff directories. When you download one, it will auto erase the previous one (move it off the root of the storage card if you want to save it), then it will download and place the NBH on the root of your storage, then it will give you the option to soft reset and flash ROM. Doesn't get any easier than that. Anyways, Hope everyone that is testing enjoys, and for everyone else, you got some good stuff coming your way.
I'm a happy user of your 23518 Verizon ROM from 1/21. After trying Mal ROMs, 777 Roms, etc. It's stable wiith very few issues- I've been following the threads and watched some of the other releases hit - but it doesn't look like the new VZ release is out fo the 23518 version - Is that in the works?
Old 01-27-2010, 09:30 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-25-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

yeah, people are testing 23518 ROM's now that i just uploaded for various carriers, VZ included.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 01-27-2010, 11:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

test rom working great thus far.........QuickGPS downloads fine.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
test rom working great thus far.........QuickGPS downloads fine.
Have you tried to load MaxManilla 2.9? Seemed to act weird for me. Were you able to get MMS working? If so, please let me know what you did. Groovefish was not working for me as well and showcase seemed buggy.........
Old 01-27-2010, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

haven't tried MMS, I did install the Arcsoft cab for it...............Installed MaxManila 2.9 and working fine so far.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

livinlifes2short is a n00b

Ok running test rom with sprint all seems good. Bluetooth works (kinda low volume) all my apps work except for nanoGrove I get errors, But google maps, garmin, call of duty airtraffic controll (some others) mobile banking music id google translator night stand g alarm and eye copy. Nanogroove is the only thing thus far, I have outlook email and task google calander and contacts all working just fine with out issues.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anybody have luck with MMS??? I have never played with the Arcsoft cabs and always prefered the WM messeging route becuase it just worked.
Old 01-27-2010, 04:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to 123sit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
thats the last sprint user i will let in, and i have VZ covered too. I need a USCC and Telus tester if anyone is interested.
USCC tester here. What's different about this ROM, just the provisioning cabs?
Old 01-27-2010, 05:24 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

All the test roms i sent out were all the same, no diff between carriers. The arcsoft cabs, just adds the specific server addresses for your carrier if i'm not mistaken.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

livinlifes2short is a n00b

ok i am on sprint installed arcsoft and can send receive perfectly. When I get home I will post up the version. Just tough with out nanogroove even though i have only had it for a week i already feel lost with out it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development