PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff123sit knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 123sit
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Dibbson, do you keep a separate kitchen for each ROM revision, or does it just keep evolving?
Old 01-25-2010, 08:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

I am excitedly awaiting the new update with the fixed dialer and the "mystery" app.

Tp

P.S. And hopefully the HTC messaging cab for me. By the way. I can use HTC messaging for everything except sending messages. I can receive video/pic and audio messages with it. I really like how it nicely ties everything together with contact management.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:26 PM
AB_
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Verizon

AB_ is becoming a great contributor

lol.. I wonder what this "mystery app" could be..
Old 01-25-2010, 08:28 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123sit View Post
Dibbson, do you keep a separate kitchen for each ROM revision, or does it just keep evolving?
I usually work it like this. I will usually keep the newest sys and the one before, so like i have 23518 and i have the one before for backup, not that i really need it, i can always redownload a sys. I will also usually keep a backup of my oem's incase i need to revert a package. So i keep backups of old stuff if i need to revert. So kinda yes and kinda no, lol....

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 01-25-2010, 08:30 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
I am excitedly awaiting the new update with the fixed dialer and the "mystery" app.

Tp

P.S. And hopefully the HTC messaging cab for me. By the way. I can use HTC messaging for everything except sending messages. I can receive video/pic and audio messages with it. I really like how it nicely ties everything together with contact management.
You can get MMS working with HTC Messaging? please give me the golden ticket.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB_ View Post
lol.. I wonder what this "mystery app" could be..
I'm not saying until i get it done so no one's let down if it's not done by next update or it ends up not being what i want. Once i say what it is, i will be flooded with posts.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:41 PM
N00b
Carrier: sprint

livinlifes2short is a n00b

I think I was misunderstood, I was asking if i am using the test rom? I downloaded from the first page not from the link on page 78 are they the same or is the link on 78 a newer version? Thanks
Old 01-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinlifes2short View Post
I think I was misunderstood, I was asking if i am using the test rom? I downloaded from the first page not from the link on page 78 are they the same or is the link on 78 a newer version? Thanks
page 78 = today's upload this one > http://mediumhill.alexauv.com/ROMs/2...18Sense2.5.rar

Almost halfway done updating the 21889, the last 2 are uploading now, and that will be all 6 21889 ROM's. Will update post 1 for these when these last 2 finish. I already made the 23518's which will be uploading behind these. Uploads are slow as always, lol, so bare with me and the slow connection.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

Mightymike314 is becoming a great contributor

Dibbs,

I had this problem on your previous 1.20 version and again on the new 1.24 version sense 2.5. Probably specific to me only. HOPE you can help. Really want to run your rom. We have a custom wm program for our company and it works on every other rom I have tried (mighty, engery 23518, stock, calkulin). The program will just not open and I get this error. Please see screen shot. Any thoughts? Glad you are feeling better BTW.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mpact error.jpg (87.5 KB, 40 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-25-2010, 09:00 PM
N00b

livinlifes2short is a n00b

ok so in other words I should wait and download from the main page? Thanks cant wait!
Old 01-25-2010, 09:19 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymike314 View Post
Dibbs,

I had this problem on your previous 1.20 version and again on the new 1.24 version sense 2.5. Probably specific to me only. HOPE you can help. Really want to run your rom. We have a custom wm program for our company and it works on every other rom I have tried (mighty, engery 23518, stock, calkulin). The program will just not open and I get this error. Please see screen shot. Any thoughts? Glad you are feeling better BTW.

Well, I had you a really long response until i realised what the issue was, lol. I will include this from now on. I did not realise this was still needed for some people. Try this cab and let me know if it works, if not, you may need the 3.5 version. Not my cab though, i do have both versions as OEM's though, so not a problem including it going forward.

http://rapidshare.com/files/33118374...qlCeMobile.cab

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development