PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2010, 09:52 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Your error is with SQL, i had left that out, as nothing in my rom needs it. Here is the link to the newest version. Depending on how new the app your are using is could be the difference in version or what language and language version is was developed in as well, i'm getting to indepth..... here's the file to try.

http://luisespinosa.com/bin/trackme/...ce5.armv4i.CAB

yes Sense 2.5 + 6.5.x (new version that i uploaded today test rom, as i have been running the titanium test before yesterday)

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: <> 01-21-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

while booting up the new 21889 verizon titanium i am getting a voice command error. - voice command has encountered a problem. Restart Voice command and try again.it wont load either. it just seems to be looping the windows load screen. your previous roms booted up super quick.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:57 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

weird, i did not have an issue with that on the titanium test rom. when you say new, you mean the test titanium from a couple days ago right? which is funny, i have a tester for verizon that didn't have that issue with that rom "if" thats the one your on. As i have not updated post 1 with any of these test roms that have been floating around. Just for you though, here is the NEW titanium verizon rom that is going in the 1st post, i just haven't updated it yet, as i'm waiting for the last 21889 rom to upload.

http://mediumhill.alexauv.com/ROMs/2...ium1-25-10.rar
Old 01-25-2010, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

http://www.mediumhill.alexauv.com/RO...ium1-25-10.rar this one
Old 01-25-2010, 10:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker

btw. HUGE thanks for putting out a titanium as well as SENSE. ty
Old 01-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

You sneaky devil you, looking through my FTP before i post. Well that is the newest, i can pull it if need be. Let me look at a few things, this will suck if i have to pull them for some random *#&@
Old 01-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

yep thats the one having the issue. it wasnt on the first page but i went to http://www.mediumhill.alexauv.com/ROMs and kinda found it.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

i was running the one from 1-15 flawlessly.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

Mightymike314 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Your error is with SQL, i had left that out, as nothing in my rom needs it. Here is the link to the newest version. Depending on how new the app your are using is could be the difference in version or what language and language version is was developed in as well, i'm getting to indepth..... here's the file to try.

http://luisespinosa.com/bin/trackme/...ce5.armv4i.CAB

yes Sense 2.5 + 6.5.x (new version that i uploaded today test rom, as i have been running the titanium test before yesterday)
Still didn't work with 3.5. Any other thoughts?

is SQL in the newer stock builds? If not I'm gonna have to tell our developers to include it in thier cabs for future devices.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:07 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

flashing back to the sprint version of the titanium to see if it has the issues too, well let you know in a minute

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development