View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 09:25 AM
jmarcucci
Lurker

jmarcucci is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jmarcucci
Re: <> 01-25-2010 <> Medium Hill ROM's <> Sense 2.5 & Titanium <> SYS 21889 & 23518

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
how did i forget you in the PM's lol. I meant to send you a link. PM sent. Also, since i'm narrowing it down from 12 to 4 roms (thanks to provisioning), I will be able to give each 1 of the 4 ROM's more individual love and care, so each release will be as good as it can be, instead of me wrestling with 12 and possibly more as a 2.1 release is on the horizon in the next couple of weeks. And I might tinker with a 6.1, but those two will be a one shot deal, they will be one sys instead of 2 like i do now, so 6.1 will be a Sense 2. 5 (although a straight 6.1 with nothing on it would be hilarious to see how much mem% you would have at boot, lol), and a 6.5 or 6.5.x Sense 2.1. , just have one more thing to do. So Anyways, i'm rambling, but the provisioning test is a 23518 Sense 2.5 ROM, and it will be the first one up of the 4, and I promise everyone, i'm gonna take my time and make this one and all of them awesome! I may not update as often, on each individual one, but they will be stable, fast, good battery life, and .... well you get the point. The less ROM's i have to work with the better I can make them. Also updater app will be getting another upgrade soon. It will be an inhouse ROM update system. I will have all 4 NBH's on the FTP already named correctly in diff directories. When you download one, it will auto erase the previous one (move it off the root of the storage card if you want to save it), then it will download and place the NBH on the root of your storage, then it will give you the option to soft reset and flash ROM. Doesn't get any easier than that. Anyways, Hope everyone that is testing enjoys, and for everyone else, you got some good stuff coming your way.
I'm a happy user of your 23518 Verizon ROM from 1/21. After trying Mal ROMs, 777 Roms, etc. It's stable wiith very few issues- I've been following the threads and watched some of the other releases hit - but it doesn't look like the new VZ release is out fo the 23518 version - Is that in the works?