PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 09:49 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 4-18-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

Doc and eReader tabs can be iffy sometimes, nothing I can really do about that unfortunately. Yeah something funky is going on with facebook updates period Thanks for testing and letting me know the results.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 04-30-2010, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jkseger is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

I apologize if this was addressed before in this thread or another.... but since I've flashed, I can no longer see my sent text messages in the message thread. I only see the received messages. Can one of you tell me how to get them back?

Thanks,

John
Old 04-30-2010, 10:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC XV6800 Mogul
Carrier: vzw

mknollman is just getting started

dibbson, I have been flashing around awhile - followes SSK, mightymike, NRG - this is the BEST rom on this phone I have ever used - loaded it about a week ago and was wating for the shine to wear off - but it hasnt. Every other 6.5.x rom i have tried has been chock-full-o bugs - this one is very mature and I think I am sticking around. Also - your updater is genius - I used ti to load alot of the apps that I usually would with sashimi or the like but didnt have cabs for.

NICE WORK MAN!!
Old 04-30-2010, 10:32 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkseger View Post
I apologize if this was addressed before in this thread or another.... but since I've flashed, I can no longer see my sent text messages in the message thread. I only see the received messages. Can one of you tell me how to get them back?

Thanks,

John
Are you referring to the 2.1 msg client or the WM msg client?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mknollman View Post
dibbson, I have been flashing around awhile - followes SSK, mightymike, NRG - this is the BEST rom on this phone I have ever used - loaded it about a week ago and was wating for the shine to wear off - but it hasnt. Every other 6.5.x rom i have tried has been chock-full-o bugs - this one is very mature and I think I am sticking around. Also - your updater is genius - I used ti to load alot of the apps that I usually would with sashimi or the like but didnt have cabs for.

NICE WORK MAN!!
Thanks, glad you are enjoying the ROM. Yeah, the online updater can be convenient and will only get better with time.

Also, just a quick peek at one new feature that has found it's way into the ROM is the Rhodium Keyboard Control. It really helped with the windroid theme, and filled in the gaps with shortcut control. Controls for now are set at this for the standard update and the windroid theme. I took out ameba since long press of back key is now mapped for that.

Sprint & USCC
send key
== click = phone & long press = voice command
windows key == click = startmenu & double click = last sense tab you were on
back key == click = default back and application minimize & double click = brings up Arkswitch & long press = closes application or the equivalent of pressing OK when needed.
end key == click = default action & long press = lock device (although sometimes it will vibrate first before it does it oddly enough.)

Verizon

Everything is the same except the end key. The end key is default.

Last edited by dibbson; 04-30-2010 at 10:34 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

macsrgr84me is becoming a great contributor

Wow! I really like the windroid look!

Looking forward to it. I haven't scanned all the posts yet, but did you mention which version of windows it was going to run?
Old 04-30-2010, 11:57 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

It's 6.5.x (most likely 23563) with Sense 2.5
Old 05-01-2010, 12:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc rhodium
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cls_ is becoming a great contributor

Cool... liking the new look.

Also, really glad that Rhodium Keyboard Control is now in the rom. Saves me from having to install it. Love the fact that I can map the tab, ctrl, and pipe keys. Makes using putty that much easier.

Old 05-01-2010, 11:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Are you referring to the 2.1 msg client or the WM msg client?
Dibbs, I thought I looked at both but for sure the 2.1. Funny thing, today I sent a message and now I see it in there. Wierd. I'll keep looking into it.

Also, if my text message doesn't go through, would I get an error message? I know people hated on the "messent sent" window but in my house we have the crappiest reception so, it was nice to know that the text was sent. If we get an error on failure than that's fine so we'll know but if not, is there any way to turn the "message sent" window back on?

Thanks!!

John
Old 05-01-2010, 11:42 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Yes, you would get an error message if it couldn't send it.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settin gs] Set SMSNoSentMsg to 0

Also, that "crappy reception" will really affect your battery life compared to being in a strong signal area.
Old 05-01-2010, 12:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thanks, Dibbs!!

Yes, our battery life isn't the greatest when we're in the house. We don't even have a voice plan anymore b/c we kept missing or dropping calls. So we now we just have the landline and unlimited data plans on our tp2's.

John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development