PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 10:46 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 4-18-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

@jkseger, Thanks, glad you like the ROM

Switched the alpha droid build to one massive theme CAB install.

Making some really good additions and changes for the regular ROM as well.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DKSE is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Could you add the latest version of HTC's version of the Youtube app onto your site?
Old 04-30-2010, 01:17 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

Do you have a CAB that works well? If not, what is the newest version? I'm not even sure really without doin some diggin.

Update: Here is a newer pic. Been working on both regular update and with windroid theme. Most of the work has been going on under the hood, but I have played with the layout a tiny bit though.

Last edited by dibbson; 04-30-2010 at 01:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

quazimodem is keeping up the good workquazimodem is keeping up the good work

awesome... lookin' forward to the next release!
Old 04-30-2010, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
Do you have a CAB that works well? If not, what is the newest version? I'm not even sure really without doin some diggin.

Update: Here is a newer pic. Been working on both regular update and with windroid theme. Most of the work has been going on under the hood, but I have played with the layout a tiny bit though.

Hey Dibbs long time away lol lol but anyway I attached the new Youtube WM App if you want to try it out. I have used it on your Roms before with no issues. I am trying out your VZW test this weekend.
Attached Files
File Type: cab youtube.cab (853.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-30-2010, 05:01 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Thanks for that file, but isn't that the google version of that? The version DKSE wanted was the HTC one, thanks though. I actually have the google youtube already on the updater.
Old 04-30-2010, 05:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

htcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhtcsql is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson
Thanks for that file, but isn't that the google version of that? The version DKSE wanted was the HTC one, thanks though. I actually have the google youtube already on the updater.
lol yep you are right..I got that one just have to find it...Great verizon test rom thus far..When you dropping the new finished version..Oh and loving the android theme you posted can't wait to try it..Great work as always..
Old 04-30-2010, 06:07 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post

Cool idea, can't wait to see it on my device! Any ETA for when the next test will drop?
Old 04-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Possibly a test tomorrow for the regular update, a couple more things I want to try. As far as the Android theme, I'm still working out a few things here and there and will release it as one big CAB install.
Old 04-30-2010, 09:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

On the VZW test ROM when I close word after opening a document from the documents tab it locks up and I have to reset it in order to get the phone working again. Facebook tab is not showing updates and I had to manually sync my favorites. MMS, texting, Visual Voice Mail, Internet, Calls in and out using Bluetooth to pick up and hang up work as well. All I have found thus far.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development