PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 12:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc rhodium
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cls_ is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <> 4-18-2010 <}{> Medium Hill ROM's <}{> Sense 2.5 <>

Well, just my luck... looks like everyone else gets to enjoy CHT 1.7.1 except me. lol.

@Dibbs,
I reinstalled the latest Verizon test rom yesterday, and have not had any issues with answering calls. Only cabs installed are total commander and my phone. Went though the calling test and all is well. I did notice that on one of my calling test, I happened to receive an email and sms at the same time... The call was in at about 20 seconds before my cell register the call and rang. I guess that is normal behavior, but never considered that maybe this type of behavior could cause scenarios where I here the phone only ring once or twice, and by the time I slide to answer the call, it has already been forwarded to voice mail, and I miss the call. I do get a lot of emails during the day, and I always have exchange sync emails as the arrive... so that above scenario might be much more common for me then most people.

On a side note, after uninstalling CHT 1.7.1 the other day my phone start acting really weird and unstable. Most notable was it started draining the battery really fast... it died within 4 hrs after a full nights charge. Anyways thought I pass on my experience.

Last edited by cls_; 04-29-2010 at 12:08 AM.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc rhodium
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

cls_ is becoming a great contributor

LOL, also sorry to break the silence...
Old 04-29-2010, 12:15 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & 2 HTC TP2's
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson

Quote:
Originally Posted by cls_ View Post
LOL, also sorry to break the silence...
*shrugs*... i guess it's quiet reflective time.

might have some goodies for a few people to test tomorrow.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

Old 04-29-2010, 12:09 PM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community

A few PM's have been sent out about a possible new type of release.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

Moziah7 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbson View Post
yep, back to quiet.

it's ok, i would rather it be quiet than having a flood of issue posts.
No news is good news, right?!

Can't wait to see what else you have in store!
Old 04-30-2010, 01:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (EnergyROM) 28011

klynch1969 is a n00b

It's been a while since I have posted because each build I install is just SOOOOO good. But this last one 23559 (Sprint) seems to be missing something. Now, this could completely be me. But I am unable to get MaxManilla installed. I though it would be included, like it has previously (perhaps I missed the memo.) I also tried installing the v3.0 for 2.5 and it f'd up and I had to uninstall. I miss my notification icons and the 16 shortcuts, plus I always disable the weather animation on home screen. Do I need to re-install or what?

Thanks
Old 04-30-2010, 02:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good workivwonka is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by klynch1969 View Post
It's been a while since I have posted because each build I install is just SOOOOO good. But this last one 23559 (Sprint) seems to be missing something. Now, this could completely be me. But I am unable to get MaxManilla installed. I though it would be included, like it has previously (perhaps I missed the memo.) I also tried installing the v3.0 for 2.5 and it f'd up and I had to uninstall. I miss my notification icons and the 16 shortcuts, plus I always disable the weather animation on home screen. Do I need to re-install or what?

Thanks
yes, a bunch of apps have been removed and put in the mh updater app. this way you can customize which apps you actually want. sorry, havn't tried mm for a couple rom updates bc cookie home tab is so awesome. maybe somebody else has and could chime in there.

you guys are gonna be pumped about the alpha dibbs has cooking. looks sweet. innovative
Old 04-30-2010, 03:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: TP2

Rizer is just getting started

@ klynch I was having the same problem with MM. You got to do a complete restore on the phone because even if you uninstall the software it still seems to lock things up at random. Not sure what going on but i jumped on the band wagon with cookie home tab. It works for me I guess but like MM better. I know if you go back a few updates it will work but cant remember which one it was. I think it was like 4 or 5 updates ago.
Old 04-30-2010, 04:19 AM
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

Well, here is the pic of the alpha build, for those that didn't get a PM about it before. It will not replace the current ROM, just a side project to see what I can do, still working the graphic layout a little. As far as issues with max manila, I have no immediate answer as I haven't messed with it in quite some time now.

Old 04-30-2010, 10:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

jkseger is just getting started

Dibbs - I finally downloaded and installed the new Verizon ROM last night and must say that it's by far the best I've used so far. It's fast and it works, at least for everything that I've done so far. I'll put it through more crap today. Keep up the great work!!

John

PS> I like it so much, I think I might even take the time to flash my wife's TP2 too!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development